GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Carbon Cleaning in North County San Diego?

Asked a couple of different shops for anyone interested: Pure Motorsports quoted me $750 Escondido German Auto quoted me $1050 VW Kearney Mesa $1524 I was also given the name of Freddy’s Import Auto Repair in Poway but have yet to reach out.
  2. M

Will definitely reach out to them! Thanks! Car is still in warranty which is why I've been dealing with the dealer mostly still but I'm also hunting for a future shop overall. :)
  3. M

Bluetooth losing pairings

Definitely happens. Pretty sure its actually a glitch with the BT module sadly. The dealer has never even mentioned a fix each time I brought it up. I just wind up repairing my device since it takes like 10 seconds and only happens at start up. Yes - that's annoying but also (shrug).
  4. M

I know I'm resurrecting a very old thread but curious if anyone around still has recommendations in North San Diego or if anyone knows shops that do this still. I just was at the dealer because my CE light came on and they tried the warranty approach (soak parts in some fuel additive or...
  5. M

San Diego Meet, how's about it eh?

A few quick snaps from tonight Awesome seeing you all again and meeting two of for the first time. Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk