GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Eroc93

Title question!

Who knows title transfers? I'm buying a car from missiouri, the man bought the car from a person in 2013 but never transferred the title in his name but signed the back of it he has the bill of sale etc from the original buy. What issues will I run into transferring the title to texas
  2. Eroc93

FS. VF engineering intercooler

Hardly used less than 5k previous owner said no oil in slots. No intercooler piping included. This retailed for 900. Looking for 550 obo
  3. Eroc93

Relays

Welp both my 12V charging ports don't work I changed the fuse and nothing. What relay will correspond to these ports not working? Thanks going on a long trip and need the Chargers working :(
  4. Eroc93

Anyone ever use nex worldwide shipping ?

Came across them for shipping wheels anyone ever use that service
  5. Eroc93

370z vs gti

I'm stage 2 gti dsg, how bad will I lose to a 370z guy wants to race for 200 tempted to go at it with him I told him until 100 we shut it down what are my chances
  6. Eroc93

Who's been to jail?

Who here has been to jail? Sadly I have spent 10 hours there for a racing on the highway incident. And my court is this upcoming week :/
  7. Eroc93

Buying wheels.

18's only. Looking for a aggressive fitment have about 1400 to spend. No nue's,0.06,0.05 ran them before. Have rpf1's also if anyone interested Must ship to San antonio
  8. Eroc93

Putting together a kit.

Found another gt2871r just the turbo for 600 bucks. Can I just buy a manifold and a new downpipe and it should work? No other modifacation needed.
  9. Eroc93

Going to New York.

The girlfriend and I will be going to New York in a few months for 4 days. Little shorter than I want but hotels there are killer. Wanting to see what are the must see's while I'm there, good eats,street performers? Etc thanks
  10. Eroc93

Enkei rpf1

5x114.3 Powdercoated purple small bend on one wheel. Asking 950 you add shipping. SOLD
  11. Eroc93

Going crazy.....

Anyone run a 18x10.5 et 20 on here? Or similar specs
  12. Eroc93

Eurodyne mk7 Gti vs apr stage 2

http://instagram.com/p/ydoHO_zFEF/ Vs a tuned eurodyne mk7 I did not know he was tuned he never told me he hid it he said just fbo with no tune. Upon further investigation on his IG he's eurodyne tune dont know what stage. Hate he had to hide that I went home like wtf this stock mk7 did...
  13. Eroc93

WTB:RPf1's

Cash in hand. Give me your wheels! My dreams wheels lol
  14. Eroc93

Fuses..

Is there a fuse for the 12 volt charging port? The one in the front and hatch don't work anymore wondering if there's a fuse that might have caused them to not work anymore. Thanks
  15. Eroc93

Gt28rs questions

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/4850973894.html This guy selling his turbo. Pretty cheap would this fit the Gti? He said it would. Anyone running this setup ? What's the dyno? Who tuned you ? Thanks a lot
  16. Eroc93

2015 goals for your GTI?

Anyone planning their modification for this year yet? Last year I got my Gti in January very productive year went stage 2, dipped it and bought me some fancy wheels lol
  17. Eroc93

First puppy!!

So my and girlfriend and I have decided to take the huge step on buying a pug puppy this Wednesday. First time dog owners, it's a pug puppy anyone have any tips on this breed? What kind of food everyone uses? Toys etc thanks
  18. Eroc93

Anyone have rotiform ind?

Someone is selling a pair for a steal price. Wondering if anyone is running them?
  19. Eroc93

Quick explanation.

So I'm stoked got a job with the city at 21 pretty decent pay, and exceptional benefits and pension. I forgot to ask while I was there and I have my full orientation couple weeks away. They told me they match my 7% pension out of every check 2 for my every one. So if I'm putting 200 every month...