GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 goals for your GTI?

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Anyone planning their modification for this year yet?
Last year I got my Gti in January very productive year went stage 2, dipped it and bought me some fancy wheels lol

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I bought a intake about a month after i bought my car other than that ive been stock, except like new bulbs and LED interior lights..

Plans for 2015 Are exhaust (haven't decided if full exhaust or just dp or just catback)
Other than that i may go k04 but i probably wont have the money as i just bought a house.

I probably wont go k04, unless i fall into money, as id prefer to buy all the supporting mods first... IC, DP, K04 discharge pipe etc.

So well see :]

Oh im buying some Pilot super sports tires (a buddy of mine works at a tire place and is getting them for less than half the price with free install)

Eroc93

Ready to race!
going to try to fit my wheels now that im bagged. hoping to tuck my 9.5 et28 wheels out back with stock cambies.

also NEED my front lip and want some side skirts but we'll see

You should be able to tuck fairly easy im on 9.5 in the rears and was able to tuck with a slight pull. I went ahead and did full negactive camber :attention_whore:

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Here's my car from January 4th 2014 to January 1st New Years
Would love to go lower in the front but I wouldnt make it out my apartment:(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 189

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Goals? Part it out, hopefully make some money back, hopefully sell it for more than 10k, buy a 15 Mustang GT. By the end of the year.

Tylurg

Ready to race!
Here's my car from January 4th 2014 to January 1st New Years
Would love to go lower in the front but I wouldnt make it out my apartment:(

nice dude i love it !

jealous of the wheels i want those so bad..

been trying to sell my wheels only cuz they suck to clean but no one wants 'em..

oh well.

CMGTI

Ready to race!
New wheels and tint it. Saw some Avant Garde M310s on Craigslist at a good price.

Eroc93

Ready to race!
I'll take yhat apr ko4 around July lol
What wheels tylurg

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
Not having to replace another HPFP or Water Pump...one can only dream

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
new tires and brake upgrade...for towing :D