GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

APR Carbon Fiber Intake - Excellent Condition

Bump, willing to ship.
  2. F

FS: Forge Catch Can - 2.0TSI - Chicago

For sale is a like new Forge Motorsport Catch can fitting all Volkswagen Mk 6 vehicles with the 2.0TSI E888 Gen 1 engine. Comes with all accessories required for installation. Catch can is in mint condition. Asking 250 shipped. Add additional 3% if using Paypal or send money as gift. Let me know...
  3. F

APR Carbon Fiber Intake - Excellent Condition

For sale is a excellent condition APR carbon fiber cold air intake for all Mk6 Volkswagen Vehicles (Golf, GTI, Jetta, Passat, Tiguan, CC, etc.) Comes with all accessories required for installation, even the extra metal tube required for some Jetta GLI models. Was installed on a 2016 Tiguan but I...
  4. F

FS: Continental Extreme Contact Sport 235/40R18 Tires

For Sale is a set of 4 Continental Extreme Contact Sport 235/40R18 Tires that I had on my GTI. Only used for one season, still has plenty of tread left on it (8/32"). Looking for local pickup or will ship at buyers expense. I am located in the Chicago burbs. Asking $350 + shipping if not local...
  5. F

FS: Covercraft Evolution Cover for Mk5 and Mk6 GTI

Up for sale is a lightly used covercraft evolution car cover for Mk5 and Mk6 Volkswagen Golf, GTI, etc.Model number is C16971TK. Used for about 6 months when I put my GTI in storage for the winter. I recently traded the car in so I no longer need the cover. It is in perfect condition. Asking...
  6. F

FS: ECS Exact Fit Brake Lines Front and Rear

For Sale is an unopened set of ECS Tuning Exact fit brake lines. I traded in my car recently so I no longer need them. The Rear lines are for cars with Bosch brake calipers. Asking 100 dollars shipped. Let me know if you have any questions.
  7. F

FS ECS Tuning Stage 3 Big Brake Kit - Red

For Sale is a brand new in box ECS Tuning big brake kit. Ordered it last fall but ended up trading in my GTI recently so I no longer need it. Box was only opened for pictures. Asking $1000 shipped. Let me know if you have any questions.
  8. F

Do you need a built motor for APR Stage 3?

Just curious if there is anyone out there running the APR Stage 3 kit on a stock motor. I know it's recommended especially when running race fuel but if just running 91 or 93 can you get away with not having to build the motor. I am currently APR K04 the power is nice but as you all know you...
  9. F

FS:APR Carbonio Stage I and II intake

For sale is an APR carbonio stage I and II kit for all Mk. 6 GTI's with CCTA engine code. Been on my car for the past 30k miles or so. Decided to get APR's newer version of their intake so that is the only reason I am selling. The intake overall is in great condition, no scratches or anything...
  10. F

K04 DSG Service Interval

Just wanted to get some opinions on whether or not I should be changing my DSG fluid sooner than the recommended 40k interval since I am K04. I went K04 at around 30k miles and had the DSG fluid changed then too just because I figured it would be good to do so. I am closely approaching the 50k...
  11. F

FS: Grams Performance 70mm TB

For sale is a new Grams Performance 70mm Throttle body. Never installed on my car. Decided to sell it to fund other mods. Comes with throttle body hose and gasket. Looking for $300 shipped. Let me know if you have any questions.
  12. F

APR Mobile program switching not updating

So I had my gti re-flashed so I could get the 100 octane race tune. Before I had the following tunes with K04 V3.1: Stock Load Levels 93 octane 91 octane Valet I had the 91 tune replaced with the 100 octane tune, also apparently the latest K04 software is V3.2, so when I open APR mobile it...
  13. F

Continental Extremecontact DW's good or bad

Was thinking of picking up a set of 235/40R18's of the continental DW's as I can get them for a good deal on discount tires ebay store but was wondering what opinions anyone has of them. I read reviews and its a mix between they wear out really quick and are noisy to they grip good for the price...
  14. F

Misfire Codes P0300, P0301, and P0304

Today when I was driving home I went WOT on an on ramp getting on the highway. I noticed after I did this I got a flashing check engine light that went for a few seconds and then dissappeared. When I got home I checked the car with APR mobile and got codes P0300, P0301, and P0304. What could be...
  15. F

ECS hi flow turbo outlet pipe fitment issues with k04

I was trying to install the ECS hi flow turbo outlet pipe but it looks like the outlet of the K04 is different than the stock location. Has anyone else used this pipe with a K04 kit? Looks like i may have to go custom to get it to fit properly Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  16. F

Issues with USP Cool Flow DSG Filter Housing

Just a word of advice for anyone interested in purchasing this product, DON'T. I had it installed the same time as my LSD and less than 1k miles later I started to develop a leak from the area where the transmission is. Took it to the dealer to see where the leak was coming from and low and...
  17. F

APR DSG Software Update

Was browsing the APR website today and noticed that they came out with an update for the DSG software that includes updated shift maps as well as 3 step launch control. I had my DSG tuned a few months ago after my K04 install and was wondering how much of a difference there is between the new...