GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

After market side skirts over running board dents?

Hey guys - I have a dumb question. I have a 2011 2-door with some dents on the underside of the running board panel on the driver side, and I was quoted a ridiculous price for getting them pulled and replacing the plastic piece. The dents are fairly large but contained to underneath the line...
  2. B

Help! Need a replacement bleeder valve nut...

I just finished installing some stainless steel brake lines for the front of my 2011, and was trying to start flushing the old fluid, but found out one of the 11mm bleeder valve nuts is completely stripped. I'm having trouble finding a replacement at the moment and would really like to make it...
  3. B

Fuel Optimizer Service

So I took my car in for a 70k service and checkup a little while ago and something I just noticed on the bill was the following: "Fuel optimizer service requires immediate attention" According to the bill they didn't do anything about it, and I wasn't told about it when I picked up the car...
  4. B

Oops - Hose Identification

Hey guys. Lets play a game called name that hose! I *may* have accidentally cracked it a bit while replacing my shifter bracket ( :cry: ). There were no fluids in it, so I'm assuming its drainage or airflow of some kind. No CELs or anything, just curious what it is exactly and what the preferred...