GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. derilict

FS: '10 2dr Candy White 6MT--VA

Hey guys, I don't wanna do this, but we're planning on buying a house in the spring, so the GTI must go. Hopefully I can get my paws on another one in a couple years. Best way to contact me is through the cl ad. Thanks. $11,900 obo http://charlottesville.craigslist.org/cto/5362141897.html
  2. derilict

Clean PCV valve? Or just replace?

I did try to research before posting......... :iono: I only found threads on replacing the PCV, not cleaning. Is this possible on these cars? I remember working on old mk1s etc. back in the day--you could clean them and put them back in. Yes, I know, completely different animal now.
  3. derilict

The Dreaded Coil Packs

I just went Revo Stage II less than 2 weeks ago, and apparently ate a coil pack yesterday. I did some research and saw folks losing coil packs after going to K04's, but I guess the bump from stock to Stage II killed 'em. I suppose if they're close to the end of their life, that bump in power...
  4. derilict

New Guy

Hey folks, I didn't see an "official" new member intro spot, so this looks as good as any. I joined on VWVortex as well, but in all my reaserach and meandering the past 2 weeks since purchasing my '10 GTI, the majority of the more informative posts seemed to be coming from here. So...