GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Alex@Stratified

Sale just got BIGGER!

www.stratifiedauto.com As usual reach out if you have any questions!
  2. Alex@Stratified

Stratified Holiday Sale

Our Annual Once a Year Sale has started! Includes pro and flash tunes, fuel kits, fuel pumps! Discount codes in flyer below www.stratifiedauto.com
  3. Alex@Stratified

Stratified/COBB sale!

Posting this here for further visibility. If you were on the fence about a COBB AP with a Stratified Tune ... well there's a little bit of extra incentive here ... http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=209
  4. Alex@Stratified

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

We are happy to announce the Stratified FLASH Tune for the MK6 GTI. This gives you the ability to run our custom mapping on your GTI (mapped for your modifications) delivered within 48 business hours. This is flashed onto the vehicle using the COBB Accessport and options include our exhaust...
  5. Alex@Stratified

Stratified Black Friday 2016!

We are thankful for being here, being part of the community, and being able to add to the enjoyment of your cars, passions, and hobbies! Thank you for that! We do have a sale that will run from Nov 24th until the end of Monday (Nov 28). Details are below and as always contact us with any questions!
  6. Alex@Stratified

Frankenturbo install review video

We've had the turbo on the car for a number of months now and it's been running great as we've been refining our tuning and putting it through its paces. Just had a spare minute to finalize this video. We have quite a bit of experience with this turbo and have a turbo+tune package on our site...
  7. Alex@Stratified

E30 fuel mixing chart

E30 fuel mixes are a great thing to have. Maximizing performance without knock while still keeping the stock fuel system within reasonable operating bounds and not having to worry about gumming up the high pressure fuel pumps. We have a lot of customers using these mixtures with our tunes and we...
  8. Alex@Stratified

COBB Everything Sale ... with a Stratified touch!

Now here's a little pre-Black Friday surprise as a thank you for all our customers that have supported us all year long! The image below says it all. Everything COBB is on a little bit of a sale on our website. Yes, our flash tunes are still included where applicable and even our custom/pro...
  9. Alex@Stratified

World Market Support

COBB has just released World Market support for the 2009-2014 MK6 GTI! This is great news and thought the community will enjoy hearing and it means that we are now able to tune MK6 vehicles worldwide! Any questions, drop me a line...
  10. Alex@Stratified

OEM Intercooler Efficiency Discussion

Let's discuss the GTI OEM intercooler for a minute. I have pushed our development vehicle pretty hard to find issues with boundary conditions. In doing so I have been very impressed with the OEM FMIC efficiency with a maxed out K03 turbo (which means lots of hot air). Below is a chart showing...
  11. Alex@Stratified

Stratified Automotive Controls

Hi Everyone, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Name is Alex and I am the owner of Stratified Automotive. We have been involved with tuning direct injection engines (BMW, Ford Ecoboost, Mazda DISI) for close to a decade and have used the COBB Accessport as our data gathering and tune...