GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JustinT

Clutch Sticking to Ground

Good afternoon, I was driving the other day when the clutch felt weird. I went to take off and the car jerked forward as soon as I started to release the clutch. I noticed that the clutch only came half way up, and then I had to pull it back to me. Then, after letting the car sit I lost complete...
  2. JustinT

GTI is Shaking From a Start

Hey guys, I have a 2013 GTI(6 Speed Manual, Revo Stage I, Stage II clutch kit). Today, I was driving and someone was tailgating me so I pulled away pretty quickly. I noticed when starting from a stop while using the throttle, the car will shake a little more than usual. So then, I pulled to the...
  3. JustinT

Radio Problems

Hey guys, my GTI has the RCD-310 head unit. Complete base sound system equipped in the car. Just randomly, and recently my speakers have been experiencing static and broken up sound passing trees, stop signs, lights, etc. But, it is only on FM and other cars that have the same preset channels as...
  4. JustinT

Installed Depo Tails Today

Hey guys, just installed dark cherry Depo Tails today. Just wanted to show the difference from almost stock - now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. JustinT

Neuspeed Power Module For Sale

Hi guys, I am selling my Neuspeed Power Module. The module is specific for MK6 GTI's. The device works well, is easy to take on and off the car and is a great way to get power easily. After install, the power increase was very noticeable and changed the driving dynamics under 3/4-full throttle...
  6. JustinT

Neuspeed Power Module(For Sale)

Hi guys, I am selling my Neuspeed Power Module. The module is specific for MK6 GTI's. The device works well, is easy to take on and off the car and is a great way to get power easily. After install, the power increase was very noticeable and changed the driving dynamics under 3/4-full throttle...
  7. JustinT

Revo Stage I thoughts

Hey guys, I did research on a Revo tune and have a 25% off voucher. The shop doing the work also is charging me no labor. I tried to see other threads but it seems people keep fighting between tunes. For others with experience, how do you like Revo Stage I?
  8. JustinT

Neuspeed Power Module Safety

Hey guys, I was just curious. I have ran the module on the +8 PSI setting a few times but it is meant for 100 octane fuel. What could happen/could it damage the engine if I run on +8 IF I only use 93 octane? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. JustinT

Clutchmasters FX350

Hi guys, I'm in the market to buy a new clutch and I ran into the FX350. There's a kit that has just the clutch and pressure plate. Would I need to replace the flywheel as well or is it compatible(OEM Flywheel)? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. JustinT

Car will not go into gear

Hi guys, I own a 2013 GTI. I bought it with 27,000 miles and now have 41,600 miles (roughly). The car has a Neuspeed Power Module and intake, stock shifter. So, I was coming to a stop sign today and put it into neutral, I then proceeded to put the car into gear and noticed it would not go into...
  11. JustinT

Neuspeed Power Module Install(Help)

Hey guys, I got my Neuspeed Power Module today and I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of putting it in. I tried to get the boost sensor off and it wouldn't budge and I'm sure the wastegate sensor would be the same. If anyone has any tips or could help, let me know. Thanks.
  12. JustinT

WTB:Neuspeed Power Module/Euro Tails

If anyone knows where to find any of these used, let me know!
  13. JustinT

Neuspeed Power Module

Hey guys, any one with the MK6 GTI have any impressions on the power module? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. JustinT

Coolant Color

Hi guys, I haven't added any coolant in my car since I got it in April 2016. My car was a CPO and is a 2013, I noticed other people use G12 and the coolant is purple/pink. Mine is orange, should I change the coolant and if I have to, how do I get rid of the previous mix? Sent from my iPhone...
  15. JustinT

Car making a whistle?

I'm sorry for another thread like this, I'm just a little confused. When I was completely stock, I sometimes had a whistle under full throttle(very rare). But now, I installed a Neuspeed P-Flo intake, and each time I am under full throttle it makes a whine/whistle. People say it's bad, and some...
  16. JustinT

2013 GTI Question

Hi guys, I have a 2013 GTI and I already searched the vin number. Does any of you guys know if the 2013 GTI has the old or new timing chain tensioner install? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. JustinT

Oil Question

Hey guys, I had a local shop do my oil change for my GTI. I believe they used 5W30 Mobil 1 Oil(Fully synthetic). They set my miles for next change about 5K apart, I have about 2K miles left for the next change. But, my oil dipstick says I have minimum oil. Am I allowed to add a different type of...
  18. JustinT

Exhaust question

I want to apologize in advanced about my exhaust question, I hear so many things and it gets confusing to follow. For my car, it's a 2013 and CBFA. Completely stock besides a muffler delete. I am thinking about an aftermarket catted downpipe. I hear with a spacer you can get the CEL to go away...
  19. JustinT

Cobb Tune

Just curious, I know people have had their clutches slip at stage 1 with APR, Unitronic etc. I was curious about anyone with a tune for Cobb. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. JustinT

Recieved my Alzor 349 Wheels(Review)-From ECS Tuning

Hi guys, I wanted to review the Alzor 349 Wheels for anyone who is in the market for low priced wheels, but good quality. Being a high school student, it's important to keep prices reasonable, but retain quality.(I have not been able to get solid pictures, but I'll edit the post soon and post...