GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

FS: 3" UR catless downpipe South Jersey

sold!
  2. F

wheels/tires, wheels tires, tires, and more tires

18x8 5x112 TSW nurburgring bronze. tires are: two@ 30%, one@ 40%, one@ 50%. will need balancing, they were dismounted and mounted because i wasn't sure if i was going to keep my car and mount the new tires on them. there are a few rock chips and one long small curb. pictures don't really...
  3. F

Alienware M17X r3 laptop

Just some quick specs.. I7 quad core GTX460m 250gb hdd 16gb ram Custom build by Alienware. Looking for 1550+shipping (or offer, no trades) If you're interested, email or pm.. E_tolon@yahoo.com
  4. F

GTI sold, parts for sale (make offers)

***AFE drop in filter, brand new $20 picked up ***Ultimate Racing 3" catless downpipe w/o resonator, $250 picked up ***Monster mats, rears may have never even seen feet. drivers is worn a little bit used one rainy season. since the pic has been taken, i've washed these. $40 picked up located...
  5. F

WA/OR FT: my 9mm ammo for your .40

I have about 700 rounds that I'm willing to trade. I know 9mm is more sought after so I'm looking to trade for 1000 rds of .40, willing to negotiate depending on the bullet.
  6. F

Yakima rack stuff

Yakima base rack (bars towers clips) for mk6 4dr - $100 Megawarrior basket - $230 4 snowboard attachment, locked shut, can't find keys - $70 shipped 2 viper bike rack attachments - $85 each, $150 both Fairing - $20 Mk4 clips (towers and bars are the same) - $35 shipped BOA bike attachments (I...
  7. F

K-Sport Kontrol Pro

Sold
  8. F

GIAC flash loader $80 shipped

Sold
  9. F

Ultimate Racing downpipe no cat, no res

About 6k miles on it (I think). Comes with 2.5" adaptor for mating to stock catbacks. Pictures tomorrow. CBFA. Located in Vancouver, WA until march 6 then I will take it with me back down to Sacramento. $320 shipped
  10. F

Brand New CTS turbo kit and Intercooler

Sold
  11. F

Driving across the country...

In March my wife and I along with our small dog will be driving from Sacramento to Browns Mills, NJ. I'll be driving (my GTI) the whole time, trip is paid for, and we have 10 days to do it. Where are some spots you all suggest we hit, and why? Initially my thoughts were: Sacramento - San...
  12. F

Moving to NJ from CA

Moving to toms river area in march. I'll be looking to be involved with a club when i get there.. Keep an eye out for me in my gti. My camaro garage queen might make it out on occasion as well.
  13. F

Price is no concern, what tires would YOU buy and why?

Just like the title says, if you could have any tire what would it be and why? R-compound excluded, and sticking to DOT tires only. My personal choice is discontinued, but drove two different cars with them on it, and they were amazing: Bridgestone RE-01R. Made my old roommate's MK5 GTI...
  14. F

2011 CW GTI 4dr Sunroof/Leather DSG

Keepin it.
  15. F

WTB: stock halogens

found what i needed.
  16. F

FS: Detroits and ONE TSW Nurburgring

These are the 2011 Detroits made by Ronal. TSWs are below. Shipping is to the continental states. PM me or post for a "shipped" price to your Canada or overseas address (i'll need a postal code). Buy 2 or more for a better deal. MY PRICES AREN'T SET IN STONE. Don't come at me with an offer...
  17. F

FS/FT Detroits with Pirellis

FS/FT Detroits sold individually or ?? made a new thread with additional wheel
  18. F

Transmission mount failure

Last Friday my car failed... pulled in to traffic, felt a little wheel hop from traction control and then a loud bang and the car went in to a spasm mode (crazy vibrations and just from experience could tell a mount failed). Saturday morning had my car towed to the dealership and had it...
  19. F

Sacwater

Come out to meet other dubbers.. Sacramento, corner of fair oaks and Madison, the steves pizza there. We meet every Saturday night at around 9pm until....? Midnight? Always somebody there..rain or shine