1. Cybe

TL Weight Reduction Craziness

c'mon, man. antenna delete? the fuck.
  2. Cybe

JEEP SRT8 > GTI ?

your suv is invalid, how many dogs does this equal
  3. Cybe

Holy shit...leasing an Evo X GSR for $259/month

shit. could send the TDI back and lease two of those bitches.
  4. Cybe

Nice and Efficient AWD car options

my tip-quat allroad and dsg-quat a3 with a combined total 300k+ miles are lol back at you.
  5. Cybe

Nice and Efficient AWD car options

efficient and awd are not compatible terms in the united states due to lack of diesel quattros. give up the awd and plenty of 50mpg diesels are available :)
  6. Cybe

Any other artists on here?

(these are excellent)
  7. Cybe

FS-Ohio '10 GTI: 2dr White, DSG, APR S2, AWE DP, HJS, BFI, BSH $17k 40k mi

I don't have neat car show HDR shots or magazine entries. I do have this, though: Car hasn't been dicked with. Is built to drive. No accidents, etc. Has: * APR Stage 2, fully loaded ECU * AWE Downpipe w/ HJS catalyst * BSH big Rear Sway Bar * BFI Torque-mount insert * Euro compartmented...
  8. Cybe

H2O is gross

Video: http://www.advancedaquarist.com/blog/hurricane-irene-whips-up-the-most-wicked-skimmate-...-and-a-reporter-baths-in-it Dunno if any of you keep saltwater tanks but uh, that shit .. is gross by the ounce, let alone this! :)
  9. Cybe

APR/AWE/Techs - Resistance of a properly functioning rear O2 sensor heating circuit?

Snapped my rear O2 sensor in half on a bump. Despite rear O2 delete in flash, I have a CEL for the rear circuit warming sensor. So a little modification, then -- can somebody provide this figure? Is an inline resistor is a workable fix, or can just shunt it like a brakepad wear sensor...
  10. Cybe

FS: AWE Catback $500 in Columbus, Ohio

Title says it all. Cash buyers, pickup only. Pickup only Pickup only
  11. Cybe

FS: AWE Turboback. *CCTA* downpipe w/ HJS catalyst, catback w/ polished round tips.

A new CBFA turboback is $1460 & ship at AWE. I'm not sure if the CCTA portion is actually even available -- took a long time and a lot of work with AWE to get that piece. Big thanks to Alex -- I hate to let it go now, but I need the money to fix Jetta, house, etc. :( Sounds amazing, has the...
  12. Cybe

Reefers? Salt tanks.

Post your tanks.. Just starting mine, I'm a salt noob. 26g bow. New live rock from Reefsystems, a coral farm here in Ohio.
  13. Cybe

The wife got a countryman

you fail at pics.
  14. Cybe

WTB: Used/new Mudflaps / Splashguards (OEM)

PM me if you have a set you'd like to part with
  15. Cybe

1000 posts club

I'm going to quit when I hit 1k.
  16. Cybe

Ad Placed on My Windshield GRRRR

fuck, now i have to go get little ceeze. you're right though, it's not legal on private property (lot) and especially not on public property (street). I called a shitshack cell-phone store about putting an ad on my car. they told me to fuckin' call 911. can you believe that shit? justice...
  17. Cybe

Ugly Cars

i hate this car