GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Labbatt33

FS: GFB DV+

Traded in my R so this is no longer needed. Comes pre-installed with a D revision DV valve. SOLD.
  2. Labbatt33

FS: Neuspeed IC, Uni Intake, H&R RSB

Neuspeed Intercooler - sold Unitronic Intake: Sold H&R 26mm RSB - sold Shipping is not included and Paypal is preferred.
  3. Labbatt33

FS: Golf R Miltek CBE, Uni Intake, TTS Cover

I'm likely trading my R in for something else so these need to go. Prices include shipping to CONUS and Paypal only: Exhaust SOLD Unitronic CAI Pending TTS Engine Cover w/ Hardware [url=https://flic.kr/p/C7RCS1][url=https://flic.kr/p/C7RCS1] Pending I also have a H&R RSB and a Neuspeed...
  4. Labbatt33

FS: OEM LED Tail Lights w/out Fog

SOLD
  5. Labbatt33

FS: 2013 RB Golf R 4 dr. w/ Nav

I'm looking to get into something different so I'm seeing if there's any interest in my R. It currently has 40,500 on the clock and will be rising as its my DD. I'm thinking $27,000 with the following still on it: GIAC Stg 2+ HS Tuning RSR Clutch w/ new OEM Flywheel w/ 5K SPM Catted DP Miltek...
  6. Labbatt33

FS: KW V3 Golf R

Sold
  7. Labbatt33

FS: Tyrolsport Deadset Front Subframe Kit

Sold [/url]Untitled [/IMG]
  8. Labbatt33

Subframe Collar Kits

I'm finally looking into buying one of the collar kits to fix my creaking and popping subframe. I've already tried the ECS fix without much of a reduction noise. I've come across three kits and I was wondering if one was a better option than another. CTS...
  9. Labbatt33

FS: Modshack Intake

Sold.
  10. Labbatt33

FS: GFB dv+

SOLD
  11. Labbatt33

Spulen Coilovers?

I'm looking to swap out my H&R springs and I came across these in my search http://www.uspmotorsports.com/SPULEN-Coilover-Suspension-Kit-MK6-Golf-R.html. I can't seem to find any reviews on them and I was wondering if anyone on here has them.
  12. Labbatt33

New Clutch Installed = Cracked Turbo then Oil Leak?

I bought a used (24k miles) Golf R from a local dealership back in November. The car was CPO even though it had a DP/tune and I worked a clutch install into the deal. The same dealership did the install but it took 4 day because they said they had some problems. When I got the car back, I...
  13. Labbatt33

FS: Golf R SPM Catless DP

Sold. R
  14. Labbatt33

SPM-What's the Deal?

So I ordered a pipe from them on 11/25 to mate my cat back to my downpipe which they said was causing my fitment issue. I was told by them that the part was in stock and it could ship in a day or so. I would also receive an order conformation/ tracking number. I called last week (12/2) to find...
  15. Labbatt33

SPM TBE Questions

I'm running a catless SPM TBE and the amount of drone I'm getting between 3-3500 RPMs is pretty bad. I'm going to attempt to fit a Eurojet cat on my DP to help some. It sounds really good once I get over 3500 so I'm wondering if I should adjust or disconnect the flapper on the CBE portion? I've...
  16. Labbatt33

Eurojet Cat Section on SPM DP

Does anyone know if it will fit? I'm looking to replace the Track section of my DP with a catted one. They are both V-banded but I'm not certain if the lengths are the same.
  17. Labbatt33

WTB: SPM Street Cat Section

All set.
  18. Labbatt33

FS: Eurosport CBE and USP DP

SOLD!
  19. Labbatt33

FS: Valentine One, Blendmount, Hardwire

Sold.
  20. Labbatt33

FS: CTS Turbo CBE

Sold. The exhaust has been on my car for 3 months so it's in nearly new condition. I'll post some pics once I get my new exhaust...