GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RMTM12

LIMP MODE!?

I know it, man. Life has been dragging me through the mud. Hopefully that's it. It's the sensor code and one of the positions stuck open.
  2. RMTM12

LIMP MODE!?

I was driving to work this morning. Getting onto the on ramp and taking the curve 50% spirited. Nothing that strenous relatively speaking. My car just stopped accelerating. I could downshift and the rpms went up, but nothing on the gas pedal. Have all power. Everything is on in the car. I...
  3. RMTM12

OBDELEVEN READING POOR OIL QUALITY

Just got my oil changed with liqui molly 5w40. Does anyone else get this on their mk6 GTI? Does it mean anything other than I dont have the VW spec oil in my car? Thanks for any information!
  4. RMTM12

WHAT IS THIS NOISE!? PLEASE HELP.

What others ways does it fail?
  5. RMTM12

The diaphram was fine. No tears.
  6. RMTM12

The car came with red top coils installed at 100k. Intake mani because of p2015,2004 and sensor fault associated with mani. Also, one of the vent code faults actually reads "stuck open" You're doing the mani install this weekend, yourself?? What day? If you're willing to set some time to...
  7. RMTM12

I dont need to change the tensioner if I already have the revised one, correct? My manufacture date is December 2011. So, it's pretty safe to assume that it's the one from the factory? I know they changed midway through production year of 2011. It first reads -4 after initial idle rev...
  8. RMTM12

Today was the 1st day I took it through the twisties that is the Appalachian mountains ??. Our cars respond so well to spirited driving. The boost just keeps on coming. I have hankook tires on it now and I was really impressed at the grip and stickiness once they were all warmed up. Yes, I...
  9. RMTM12

I'm blown away by all the help, guys. Seriously it awesome! Intake manifold: Trying to decide if I'm brave enough to do it myself or pay the local tune shop 400$ to do it... Will keep you posted on the diaphram and manifold.
  10. RMTM12

Ok. Thank you so much! I'll check it.
  11. RMTM12

Its definitely a boost leak though, because when I hear that sound my boost on obd11 shows less than normal.
  12. RMTM12

It's not letting me upload. But, there was some oil residue where it was loose from the intercooler.
  13. RMTM12

Also, when I put the hose back in. This is what it looked like. I'm almost afraid to ask...
  14. RMTM12

So, I finally got an OBDELEVEN! Scan came back what I thought. P2015 P2004 U102F Intake manifold being replaced tomorrow. So, unless the codes above could cause that sound, everything came back normal. Thoughts? Thank you, again guys.
  15. RMTM12

Hey guys, so update. I reattached the hose and that didnt fix the problem. So the search continues. Mine has the old diverter valve so I'm going to ahead and replace it to get ahead of the game. Is this the correct revision for our MK6 GTI 2012??
  16. RMTM12

The outlet hose in this diagram is on the passenger side. Just like the hose that's loose on my car. You're saying the diagram is wrong?
  17. RMTM12

The intercooler outlet hose. I may clip it back on and then add this to the cart from ECS tuning to come with my manifold and OBD ?. Probably not much of a gain, really. But, I'm gonna start putting new stuff on it where I can !
  18. RMTM12

You guys freaking rock!! I'll do it and see if that takes care of it! Thanks a million. This forum and all the users have already saved me so much $!
  19. RMTM12

My car is a 2012. I'm not sure if I have the noise pipe. Looking under the hood, today. What is this part? I'm pretty sure that it shouldn't be soft, but firm when I squeeze it. I can bring both inner walls of the tube together. Could this be my issue? Also, is there an aftermarket...
  20. RMTM12

Yes. I gathered that pretty quickly from these very informative and helpful forums. Will be purchased next week. Along with my intake manifold! Thanks for the welcome!