GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Joe_Mama

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Eh fuck off. You are honestly a snarky little internet mod bitch and it won't be the first time you've banned me. I barely post anymore anyway so go ahead. Seriously you are the worst part of this place. For someone who has driven this platform as long you have you provide very little useful...
  2. Joe_Mama

Oh come on stop acting like everyone tracks there car like you. You're literally in the .0001% use case and you wanna apply it to everyone for snarky lols. Give me a break. You think vent hoods are beneficial for daily drivers? If you do then you're pretty stupid! Gotta cool that intake down...
  3. Joe_Mama

They're better cars in every single way.
  4. Joe_Mama

How many track days do you do a year? Pretty sure it's zero
  5. Joe_Mama

They don't on a daily driver. If you want to apply shit that benefits you on your 2 tracks days out the year then yeah vent hoods are great. You might see 2 degrees lower air intake temp
  6. Joe_Mama

Look, you're defensive cuz I don't like your chinesium carbon fiber hood vents, I get it. But you'll just have to learn to live with that I'm afraid. You can keep up with all the "lol I've been driving indoors like this for 2 yrs and nothing's wrong" but I've driven VWs for 20 years and...
  7. Joe_Mama

Of course its 'speculative' im speculating its a dumb idea to expose electrical components that are not intended to meet with the outside weather on a daily basis for absolutely no benefit other than 'fast nfurious race car look' lmao really confidence inspiring
  8. Joe_Mama

Whatever you say man. Super smart to run with holes in the engine bay for the electronics. I totally trust VWs rubber seals to keep everything nice and water tight.
  9. Joe_Mama

The MAF will short with the rain we have in NJ. I absolutely disagree. Driving would be fine but sitting 48 hours in torrential downpour is another matter
  10. Joe_Mama

No. You would literally need to submerge the entire intake filter in water. There is no chance of hydrolock. But that opening is right over your MAF housing and if that housing gets continuously wet it will likely short the sensor. Iirc you are in NJ and we have gotten an absolute shit ton of...
  11. Joe_Mama

I'm guessing yours won't fair too well considering I can literally see your MAF.
  12. Joe_Mama

Cts ko4 wont fit! Help!

Yeah thats CTS for you.
  13. Joe_Mama

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/is-this-an-rms-leak.404176/ iAbed strikes again
  14. Joe_Mama

Sometimes that's how it be
  15. Joe_Mama

If you do it right it's fine but so many people do not install it correctly
  16. Joe_Mama

exactly why people should go with the newest revised OEM RMS rather than ancient tech IABED which causes soooooo many issues
  17. Joe_Mama

Heads up for those with awful MPGs

Nah I'm having fun just laughing at you chasing your own tail
  18. Joe_Mama

Heads up for those with awful MPGs

Keep reading those tea leaves
  19. Joe_Mama

Time to move on?

A Crosstrek? Gross bro