GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Cobb Exhaust question

Hey, so i have a cobb catback exhaust on my gti rn and im wanting to make it louder with going to the full down pipe. I was thinking about finding a resnator delete kit somewhere but cant find one that is compatible with the cobb Y-pipe i have. So im coming on here to ask if anybody knows where...
  2. C

Cobb Accessport Malfunction

I figured out it’s building boost while idling so if anyone knows what could cause that or what to fix cause I’m not revving it or anything just letting it idle.
  3. C

I haven’t ran it passed the sound cause it sounds really bad nor have I driven it yet. I think it’s having a hard time idling.
  4. C

I also just unistalled the AP from my car and it’s still making the same sound.
  5. C

My car has never made this sound before until I installed the AP the entire car is stock besides a Cobb Catback exhaust. I installed the stage 1 91 octane. I just scanned for codes and there was none. Idk what you mean by the CEL one. Thanks for replying and trying to help I’ve been looking...
  6. C

So I purchased a Cobb Accessport for my Mk6 GTi and I installed it onto my car and when I go to turn on my car it runs fine for about 5-10 seconds and then starts to make weird noises almost likes it’s bogging down or like stuttering. So I turned off the engine and looked up other people...