GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

EPC light & CEL Flashing!

The misfire code is not coming on now, but car is still misfiring and won’t take more than 20% throttle. Hope the coil pack and plugs fix the issue
  2. A

ECS tuning has the coil packs on sale for $130. I’ll order those. I swapped the coils 1&4. I’m now getting codes U1030, P0036, & P0042.
  3. A

I cleared the codes, drove around the block, once I hit above 20 mph the CEL starts flashing I can feel the car misfiring, but the CEL is not staying on now.
  4. A

I am getting a P0301 Cylinder 1 misfire
  5. A

Today was not a good day! I woke up this morning to go to work, turned on my 13 GTI everything was normal. I drove 5 minutes, got on the highway as I’m going into 6th about 70 mph the car starts sputtering! The EPC light comes on and the car will only take about 25% throttle if I push on the...
  6. A

My first ever GTI. New to VW cars.

Thanks for all the advice. We recently have gotten some cooler weather here in Texas, so I have been able to roll down the windows and turn the AC off. I can definitely hear the turbo now! I love it! I just drive around with the radio off and listen to the whistle and sneeze! :love: Great...
  7. A

That's a good looking IC. 🤑 I'm going to look on the used parts market and see if I can find a FMIC for a good price. I've read somewhere that the Audi A3 IF would fit?
  8. A

Yeah I like the look of a FMIC. Is there a cheap option out there for a FMIC?
  9. A

So I took off the carbon fiber top on the CAI to expose the filter and that has made a huge difference in sound. I can hear the turbo a lot more now! I will get under the car this weekend and see what I can find.
  10. A

Whats up everyone. I am a proud new owner of a 2013 GTI. I almost didn't buy this car, but after a few weeks I'm glad I did. The car was repossessed and I purchased it once the lean got removed, so I know very little about the car. I had to get new keys programmed for the car since it only came...