GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. fatty@golfmk6.com

Mobil 1 Oil Deal

Walmart.com has 5-Quart Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Motor Oil (Various Grades) on sale for $22.88 - $12 Rebate = $10.88. Select in-store pickup where stock permits to save on shipping...
  2. fatty@golfmk6.com

Mobil 1 0W-40 Oil Deal

Amazon.com has for their Prime Members: 6-Pack of 1-Quart Mobil 1 Synthetic 0W-40 Motor Oil for $27.99. Shipping is free...
  3. fatty@golfmk6.com

Curtain call

RWD and snow :yikes: Take it easy!
  4. fatty@golfmk6.com

Help my cousin become a community Lawyer!

My cousin's boyfriend is trying to get her into a LSATs course that would help her get into Law School. She graduated in the top 1% in her highschool and her department in College! She's plenty smart but financials are tough now a days. If you guys can help by donating anything it will be...
  5. fatty@golfmk6.com

Fumoto Valves less effective than drain plugs?

Are Fumoto Drain Valves less effective than drain plugs at removing "the crap at the bottom of the oil pan"? Using a drain plug allows a 14mm opening for the oil to flow out and you would usually have your car jacked up in the front allowing some of the "crap" to flow towards the drain. A...
  6. fatty@golfmk6.com

Advice for my first apartment

I narrowed my options down to two places: option 1: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/83-Mansfield-Rd-New-London-CT-06320/2131769423_zpid/ option 2: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/57-Westridge-Rd-New-London-CT-06320/2112944543_zpid/ Option 1 does not include heat but the price is "cheaper"...
  7. fatty@golfmk6.com

What to get your buddy moving away?

1. Fleshlight 2. Canada Goose Jacket 3. Wilderness Survival for Dummies: http://www.walmart.com/ip/10913791?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=21486607510&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=19880599990&veh=sem
  8. fatty@golfmk6.com

Official Spider Thread

I come home every night to 2-3 spiders on my car. GET THE F OFF :mad:
  9. fatty@golfmk6.com

Can you elaborate a little? I was a Resident Adviser for a while and it wasn't that bad. I had all the necessities and some extra. Room wasn't filled it with furniture so it felt spacious too :laugh: I'm gonna be training to operate one nuclear reactors in CT. Pay isn't too bad .. I'm just...
  10. fatty@golfmk6.com

I wouldn't mind doing that but i'm sure a lot of people are skeptical about a stranger on their internet line
  11. fatty@golfmk6.com

who the hell fits in that back door door?!
  12. fatty@golfmk6.com

ah I thought you were saying $2400 a year for an apartment is a lot :laugh: $2400 in savings is definitely nice. $600 for 430 sqft comes out to about $1.49/sqft $800 for 550 sqft comes out to about $1.45/sqft I doubt i'll have a lot of guests come over. I'll most likely be driving back to MA...
  13. fatty@golfmk6.com

where did you get $2400 a year? :iono:
  14. fatty@golfmk6.com

I'm gonna be moving to CT around the Waterford/New London area. I looked for rentals around there and the cheapest studio I found was $600: http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/Connecticut/New-London/The-Villages-At-Shore-Landing/17051/ cheapest 1 bedroom is around $800...
  15. fatty@golfmk6.com

Some pretty good advice so far. I haven't even considered the light situation
  16. fatty@golfmk6.com

I'm trying to decide between either a studio or a one-bedroom apartment. I'm gonna be the only one living there. No pets. I don't have a lot of furniture;probably just a new bed and new tv + tv stand. I had pretty bad experiences with room mates during college so i'm trying to avoid that option...
  17. fatty@golfmk6.com

Moving down to CT

Hey everyone, I am about to accept a job offer for the Nuclear Power Plant South-West of New London. Can you guys gimme some info on what cities would be good to live in and what cities to completely avoid? I need to find a place within 30 days or so. Thanks all :thumbsup:
  18. fatty@golfmk6.com

mileage cap for rental cars?

I brought my car in yesterday afternoon because I had a squeaky clutch pedal. They are replacing the clutch pedal assembly under warranty. I was given a rental car and the service rep told me I am only allowed to drive 100 miles total... which is strange because i've never heard of a mileage cap...
  19. fatty@golfmk6.com

Peach Bottom Atomic Nuclear Reactor

I got an offer to work at the reactor there. Can anyone tell me about Peach Bottoms? I heard its in the middle of Amish-ville.
  20. fatty@golfmk6.com

The College Thread

my school is great. Commuting freshmen have to park TWO MILES away from campus lmao there is a shuttle that goes back and forth that runs every 30 minutes or so.