GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS/FT: Audi TTRS Front Brake Kit (Calipers, Rotors, Lines, and Pads)

Selling my Audi TTRS Front Brake Kit Price: $1800, Open to offers. Open to trades for good coils or a catch can + cash on your end. Perfer local sales, willing to drive a bit, also Willing to ship at buyers expense. Can also meet up at H2Oi. Located in Boston MA. Only reason I'm...
  2. S

No ECS Stage1 Intake? Alternatives?

I got an ECS carbon fiber pipe from a friend a few days ago, you know the part that connects the turbo to the airbox. I currently have a Modshack intake, and its seen much better days. As such I figured I would pull the trigger on ECS airbox, being I already had the other half. Contacted ECS and...
  3. S

CM FX400 Slipping

So Ive had my FX400 installed for about 5K +/- miles now. I don't track the car or drive it hard at all very often as Im in Boston.. So I average about 20 to 30 mph. That said, it is city driving so a lot of stop and go. The car is APR stage 2, along with some other supporting mods. Anyways, I...
  4. S

Weekly Meets In the boston area?

Hey guys, I just from North Carolina to Dorchester recently, and so far I have been unable to find the Euro scene. Seems all that I can find is buzzy Honda's driven by high school loud mouths. Can any one point me in the right direction? If there aren't weekly meets, Id be more then happy to...
  5. S

My GTI has Defective Paint?

So I brought my GTI back in December of last year. Since I brought It Ive babied the paint. I always keep a coat of wax on it and wash it at least every 2 weeks. When I first noticed this on my paint I tried to remove it with claybar with no effect, It looks like its under the clear coat. I have...
  6. S

Best wax for black paint

I've been using meguiars cleaner wax for a while now. I'm looking to try something new that may give me better results. Any one have experience with the turtle wax black box? I'm open to trying just about anything.
  7. S

Thing about buying a VEI Systems dual display gauge

Ive been looking into the the VEI Systems dual display gauge on Podi's web site. I like this gauge because I can have 2 different gauges in one, in my case it will be boost and oil temp. So my questions are, 1. Are the senders really as unreliable as Ive herd? 2. Has anyone done an install...
  8. S

Stage 2 with stock exhaust

Hey guys, I have a eurojet tbe on pre-order but it won't be coming until after the new year most likely. The closet APR shop to me is about 2.5 hours away and closed during the weekend. Being military it's pretty much impossible for me to get there any other time. I'll be on leave for the...
  9. S

Picking the right intake

Before you guys say anything know that I have spent many hours reading and researching this topic. It has given me some knowledge but my question remains, what is the perfect intake for me? I'm about to be going apr stage 2 with my 2012 gti. I want an intake that dosnt rattle, and will be...
  10. S

Eurojet TBE Install Questions

Hey guys I just sent in my pre-order for my eurojet TBE. Ive never installed a exhaust before and would like to see what advice anyone has for a smooth install. I looked around for a DIY but was unable to find one. Thanks for all the help.
  11. S

Displaying Boost with Garmin Eco Route HD

So after many hours looking all over the net for answers I have yet to find one. The question is, does anyone know how or If you can get the Garmin Eco Route HD accessory to display Boost? Ive seen that it works on some cars and not others. For example I know that mini drivers can see it. I...
  12. S

FS: Brand New OEM Suspension

I will be getting my brand new mk6 on Tuesday. Having the modding bug, Im going to lower the car on coilovers. So I have no use for the sock suspension components. I can sell the shocks and struts together or separate. When my coilovers arrive (By next weekend) I will remove the stock components...
  13. S

BRAND NEW Detroits off 2012 mk6

Getting my new mk6 on Tuesday, and will be getting some VMR 710's. I will sell these wheels with TMPS.. I will be taking off the Detroits as soon as the VRM's arrive (By next weekend). So they will have less then 600 miles on them. Ok LOWERED Prices: 4 Wheels: 700 OBO I Am willing to ship...
  14. S

Stock Airbox and BOV

I will be getting my new mk6 on Tuesday and will be getting a BSH tureseal intake, and I will be changing my bov soon after. I will be taking all the stock parts off as soon as the new ones come in. (By next weekend) So they will have less then 300 miles of usage. Make me an offer =) I Am...