GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Weekly Meets In the boston area?

Spaztix1

Can I has GTI?
Hey guys, I just from North Carolina to Dorchester recently, and so far I have been unable to find the Euro scene. Seems all that I can find is buzzy Honda's driven by high school loud mouths.

Can any one point me in the right direction? If there aren't weekly meets, Id be more then happy to find a way to start something up. I actually started an awesome Euro Club along with another guy (GAP) down there so I'm up for the challenge!

https://www.facebook.com/CrystalCoastEuros?fref=ts

Let me know whats good!:thumbsup:

Mantooth

Ready to race!
I recently bought a house down in Weymouth - maybe I'll drop over since I'm around the corner now.

DSF767

Ready to race!
I recently bought a house down in Weymouth - maybe I'll drop over since I'm around the corner now.

You both should come down to a group I am a member of. We meet on Thursday's at 7:30 usually at Derby Street in Hingham if good weather if not there then UNO in Hanover.

Our group is not just VW's either so we get a good mix of cars.

Here is our facebook page we always enjoy meeting new people and seeing new cars!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/398228276898694/

Mantooth

Ready to race!
You both should come down to a group I am a member of. We meet on Thursday's at 7:30 usually at Derby Street in Hingham if good weather if not there then UNO in Hanover.

Our group is not just VW's either so we get a good mix of cars.

Here is our facebook page we always enjoy meeting new people and seeing new cars!

Dang. Look at all this south shore love - outstanding.

Derby Street and I have a love/hate relationship. I loved doing donuts behind B19 back in the mid 90s and now I hate most everyone who shops there :D ... but it's so close to my house it's tough not to.

I'll check it out maybe next week - thanks.

DSF767

Ready to race!
Dang. Look at all this south shore love - outstanding.

Derby Street and I have a love/hate relationship. I loved doing donuts behind B19 back in the mid 90s and now I hate most everyone who shops there :D ... but it's so close to my house it's tough not to.

I'll check it out maybe next week - thanks.

Haha, we go late enough and park where we are not bothered with the people you are referring to. We mainly go there so we can grab burritos at Chipolte :D Look forward to you meeting you.

Spaztix1

Can I has GTI?
I plan to stop by both meets, since they are on different days, why not go to both! It worked out nicely since I just got my car back from the body show earlier this morning.

bushs23

Hey guys, first post but I've been lurking since I bought my 11 GTI last fall and I've loved every minute of it.. I just moved to Norwell and its exciting to hear that there are some local meets. Tomorrow night at Derby Street? Anyone going?

Mantooth

Ready to race!
I'm right around the corner so I plan on stopping by to check it out.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

DSF767

Ready to race!
Looks like there might be rain tonight so we will most likely be meeting at Uno's at the Hanover Mall off exit 13. I just asked in the Facebook group where we are meeting so I will let you all know when I get some answers.

You guys should join up to the facebook group:

best spot for updates!

bushs23

Yeah we're getting hammered in Canton at work currently... My join request is submitted.. looking forward to it

DSF767

Ready to race!
Were going to meet in a Parking Garage tonight then cruse and grab some food because of the rain. Its kinda a hidden spot its in an office building to the side of the Braintree mall.

Address is 350 Granite St in Braintree

here is a picture of the garage where to find us:

Mantooth

Ready to race!
Were going to meet in a Parking Garage tonight then cruse and grab some food because of the rain. Its kinda a hidden spot its in an office building to the side of the Braintree mall.

Address is 350 Granite St in Braintree

here is a picture of the garage where to find us:

Haha - I happen to being in commercial real estate and if I found out this was happening in one of my garages I'd be pissed. But that's not my building so zero f*cks given!

DSF767

Ready to race!
Haha - I happen to being in commercial real estate and if I found out this was happening in one of my garages I'd be pissed. But that's not my building so zero f*cks given!

That's funny man, We have never met there before but its a spot that was used by another group a long time ago and its out of the way of the mall so thats why we picked it.

Were not a loud or crazy group by any means anyway.