GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Airride for sale in Cincinnati accuair analog setup with extras!

SOLD This system has been on my MK6 Golf for about 1 year and about 10k. Never had any issues with it. I did notice that when taking off the rear bags one has some smooth parts from a lite rubbing. Along with the sale I am sending you my OEM rear control arms. They are cut for the bags and...
  2. A

"NEW" C2 Motorsports SRI and USP highflow cat testpipe

NEW C2 SRI and USP test pipe w/ highflow cat (w/ gasket). I have been planing on installing both of these for over a year now and finally decided that its just not going to happen. Bringing the car back to a semi stock daily. selling my bag set up also...
  3. A

Accuair Analog kit from Bag riders

SOLD This system has been on my MK6 Golf for about 1 year and about 10k. Never had any issues with it. I did notice that when taking off the rear bags one has some smooth parts from a lite rubbing. Along with the sale I am sending you my OEM rear control arms. They are cut for the bags and...
  4. A

2010 GOLf CW on AIR

2010 GOLf CW on AIR delete please delete please
  5. A

Some new shots of the golf

Its been along time since I have gone out and taken any pics of my golf so right before it started storming tonight I decided to go snap a few. cheers 2010_Golf-1 by aaronmconway, on Flickr 2010_Golf-2 by aaronmconway, on Flickr 2010_Golf-3 by aaronmconway, on Flickr 2010_Golf-4 by...
  6. A

ECS Manual Pedal Kit- Silver

ECS Manual Pedal Kit- Silver A 4 pedal set for the manual transmission squipped MK5/6 models, featuring the ECS dead pedal I never used them I put on the dead petal and got ready to put the petals on then changed my mind about them but I can't return since they have been taken out of the...
  7. A

Mudflap / Slashguard Kit - Front & Rear Volkswagen Golf VI 2.5*

As the topic states I have a set up brand new mudflaps for a MK6 normally 120.00 for the set from ECS YOURS for 100.00 + shipping http://http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.5/Exterior/Body/Splash_Guards/ES1833776/...
  8. A

18 x 8.5 Mercedes S400, S550, CL Class, S Class Wheel 18 x 8.5 et 47

Sold delete please Sold
  9. A

Its about time!

Well finally picked up some wheels, 18x8.5 et of 45 or 47 (can't remember). The tires are on the way went with 215/40-18 all around, I am not going to lie, I am a little worried about the tires being to small visually. I was going back and forth between 225 and 215 both 40 series. I decided...
  10. A

rainy day pics CW golf

CW GOLF Thread it was (rainy day pics CW golf) New Pics added on second page here is one of them. Still in the works for new wheels As of right now what I have done to the car is: SS techtonics tuning single borla exhaust neuspeed short shifter neuspeed 25mm RSB OEM fogs w/ yellow...