GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GeorgiaBII

I Feel Sorry for People Stuck in CA

Freedom is hard. It's not for everybody
  2. GeorgiaBII

Best Chicken Sandwich?

Chick fila is always good, fast, and friendly. That 20 car line goes faster than you would think. Burger Kings new chicken sandwich is very tasty But you have to get it fresh. Problem with burger king is people. Zaxby's is ok but again it's a people problem. Where Chick fila excels is in...
  3. GeorgiaBII

AMMO -- Good Online Stores

Right now is hard to find sadly. Ammo seek is a good source. I've got about 10k rounds on the shelves right now so I'm not worried about the shortages. Rule of thumb "buy cheap, stack deep". I've been through several shortages and refuse to run low anymore.
  4. GeorgiaBII

Did you choose Bosch or OEM - Golf R injectors?

I'm in the parts business... the China story doesn't pass the sniff test. He is trying to make a sale pure and simple. Bosch makes oem. They don't have multiple lines on this single part number...
  5. GeorgiaBII

What’s your best MPG in sensible mode?

How do y'all drive so slow?
  6. GeorgiaBII

Help with ringing pistons

Looks like you need to clean things up better.
  7. GeorgiaBII

Timing chain noise I think ??

No code just goes boom. You can check chain stretch with computer.
  8. GeorgiaBII

Paying the dealer is for sucker's
  9. GeorgiaBII

Do it before it slips.... 1k vs 3k
  10. GeorgiaBII

MK6 - GTI - Air intake complete OEM - USED

How much for just the air filter box?
  11. GeorgiaBII

Deprecated thread, see new one

How about the sunglasses holder?
  12. GeorgiaBII

What's my 6MT 4D Autobahn worth?

Manual transmission is a negative with these cars.
  13. GeorgiaBII

New car to me issues...

all the sensors run on a 5v reference voltage. If the reference voltage is too low or too high it'll cause wild readings on groups of sensors. Most common cause is a bad ground or rat chewed wire. Good luck!
  14. GeorgiaBII

New car to me issues...

I would check and clean all the major grounds. Sounds like you have a 5v ref issue and I've had good luck clearing those with checking grounds.
  15. GeorgiaBII

Getting back into a MK6 GTI

What GolNat said. Before you do anything else redo the timing chain completely. Then fix the wiring and other issues. Honestly I hate buying and pretty much won't buy a car that somebody has futzed with the wiring on. Too many kids think they can just hook up wires. Never ends well.
  16. GeorgiaBII

Retracting Brake Caliper

The rotation is how you get a parking brake.
  17. GeorgiaBII

GTi tech help

Yep it's a pain in the ass to diagnose. I didn't believe it was the problem at first. Ive got a brand new fuel module in my tool box that didn't fix it. Fuel filter didn't fix it. I finally replaced the low pressure pump and it's been over a year since I had the issue.
  18. GeorgiaBII

GTi tech help

Low pressure fuel pump. I had the exact problem and that was the fix.