GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. shadowgti12

wipers sliping, tiguan,should be similar to gti mechanism

HI people, my wife today ran her wipers on her 2009 tiguan without clearing the snow off:paddle: now the wipers only go up a quarter of the way of the windshield and dont move any further,up or down.I believe that the splines on the shaft have stripped. Has anyone else encountered this problem...
  2. shadowgti12

Going to stage 2 , APR.

Well after months of considering, I am going to get flashed to stage 2 this weekend. I currently have SPM down pipe and free flo cat, keeping the stock exhaust which sounds good. This will be the first software installed on car. Does anyone thinks that the stock exhaust will hamper preformance...
  3. shadowgti12

Unitronic dealer

Hey Guy's and Gal's , located in northern Delaware, I am inquiring about a installer of Unitronic hardware. They are called Nemisis auto sports. Has anyone delt with this shop? Trying to get local shops, instead of going to NGP. I have nothing against New German Performance, just want someone...
  4. shadowgti12

Ocean city Md

h20 International....Ocean City,Md Anyone here going?
  5. shadowgti12

SPM Down pipe bracket screws became loose.

Just had my 20,000 service at Garnet VW. I have had a SPM down pipe installed by NGP about a year ago. Come to find out today that the service tech noted that the bolts were missing where the bracket attatches to the sub frame... Well there has been nobody under the car except for the service...
  6. shadowgti12

Electronic noise coming from under hood while detailing ....

Just a shot in the dark but has anyone noticed a hum that comes from the engine bay that last about two seconds and diminishes and continues for a short period of time afterwards? not fan ... electronic sound, also has anyone have had draining of the battery for no reason, checked interior...
  7. shadowgti12

cabonio intake ( drain ? )

After installing a Carbonio intake, I was wondering if it needs a drain? the oem box has a drain . Does anybody have any input.Also, I asume you can use the cleaner and oil from K n N kit to service filter.
  8. shadowgti12

DSG transmision shifts differently. 2012 mkvI

Does the computer compensate for the load on the engine when the air conditioning is on,it seems that the transmision will slip more until it fully engages when taking off.Has anybody felt this? Does not do this off.