GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS: IE Catch Can

Refreshed (cleaned and rebuilt) at IE 5k miles ago. No issues with performance and minimal wear. Ready to be installed! Price is $375 shipped in US
  2. R

FS: VW RNS-510 Rev-E WITH 9w7 Bluetooth module and harness

This is everything you need to convert your car to the RNS-510, whether you originally had the RCD-510 or the RNS-315. Its revision E, which is the ideal version for software as it does not glitch. Comes with necessary security code as well. Fits Mk5 and Mk6 cars Price is 400 OBO + shipping...
  3. R

FS: Fresh Bilstein PSS-10 B16 Coilovers

These are probably the best bang for your buck set of coilovers for the Mk6 Platform. I purchased them new 2 years ago, and had them rebuilt at Performance Shock Inc last March (9k miles ago). These feature 10 dampening adjustment settings that can be changed from the bottom of the car in a...
  4. R

FS: Full AEM Water Methanol System w/ injectors, throttle body spacer, etc

For sale is a full WMI kit that is bolt in ready for a Mk6 GTI, but has most of the components needed for any car. Comes with an INA throttle body spacer, tapped post IC hose with injector port, 4 injectors with check valves (125cc, 175cc, 225cc, 275cc), 5 gal AEM tank, 200psi pump, Snow...
  5. R

FS: APR Mobile Dongle

$100 shipped anywhere in the US. Currently married to my car, but can be unmarried and married to yours by being sent to APR, or going to your local APR tuner (mine did this for free) Pm me if interested
  6. R

FS: APR Mobile Dongle

$100 shipped anywhere in the US. Currently married to my car, but can be unmarried and married to yours by being sent to APR, or going to your local APR tuner (mine did this for free) Pm me if interested
  7. R

FS: Mk5 R32 Front Brakes

Pulling off of a Mk5 R32 with 80k miles on Monday the 21st. Pads and rotors still in good condition, rotors have minor surface oxidation that will go away immediately with driving. Will come with calipers, caliper carriers, pads, rotors, and lines. $600 obo + shipping http://imgur.com/XkX4vgg
  8. R

FS: APR Stage 1 & 2 Carbonio Intake $350obo

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Selling Stage 1 & 2 portion of the APR Carbon Fiber Intake. Will come with all connecting/mounting hardware and filter (recently cleaned). Fits all Gen 1 TSI motors (2008.5-2014 VW GTI, Some Tiguans, Some CCs) Price is $350 obo + shipping to location http://imgur.com/a/myCX5
  9. R

WTB: 18" Snow tires WA/ID/OR area

Need a set of 4 winter tires. Located in Spokane Washington but am willing to travel/pay for shipping. Need to be 18". Pm or comment if you have anything. Thank you
  10. R

FS: Eurojet Street Edition 3" Catback

SOLD SOLD SOLD Catback is off the car ready to go a loving new home. It is 3" all the way back, with vband clamps connecting. Its the Street edition, so both mid muffler and Suitcase muffler. No scratches or scrapes. Doesnt hang low so dont worry about scraping on anything with it. $500obo...
  11. R

FS: Updated Timing Chain Tensioner, OEM PCV

Selling some stuff that came with the new motor. All parts have 12,450 miles Updated Timing Chain Tensioner $50obo OEM PCV $100obo
  12. R

OEM Clutch and Flywheel

I have a used OEM clutch and flywheel set. 12,450 Miles on both together, never on a tuned motor. Will post pics later, no hotspots on flywheel. Clutch - $100obo Flywheel - $350obo (Edited with price reduction)
  13. R

FS: Carbotech XP10 Front & XP88 Rear track pads, Stoptech cryo rotors

Selling a pair of Carbotech XP10 Front brake pads and XP8 rear brake pads. They have seen just 2 track days. Looking for $200 Also have set of 4 Stoptech Cryo treated Drilled & Slotted rotors with 15k miles and 2 track days on them. They would be a good spare set of rotors or track rotor...
  14. R

Clutch Issue Mk6 GTI Clutchmasters FX-350

I'm at my wits end. This clutch will be the death of me. ECS bleeder block, flushed and bled fluid, and still this damn engagement issue. When im in a high rpm range and am shifting from WOT, to clutch in, change gear, clutch out, back to WOT, The pedal comes all the way back up, the clutch...
  15. R

FS: 18" BBS CH with tires

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3793692#post3793692
  16. R

GLI Springrates on GTI

About to buy Bilstein PSS-10s brand new severely discounted, but their part number is for a GLI, not a GTI. The only difference is the spring rates. Would it be bad to run GLI spring rates on a GTI? As of now im still trying to find the difference in spring rates between the two.
  17. R

WTB: Bilstein PSS-10s

Very urgently need suspension, Either Bilstein PSS-10s, KW V2s, or ST XTA's Please PM or comment if you have anything for sale