GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. riceburner

Is it my clutch or demon trans? Or both? And SMFW...

Hey bros. MK5 GTI FSI 6-Speed, ~130k most likely on stock clutch far as I know No slip on stage 2 power levels in any gear However I have the following issues: * Lots of annoying clutch chatter at idle, goes away when clutch pedal is depressed. * A 'chirp' between gear 1 and 2 - not a GRIND...
  2. riceburner

Sos Mk5 dies while driving and wont start

Fun stuff! Driving along and realize the car has died randomly. Pull over and she was cranking healthy but no start. My obd11 wont work without the car running I hear the crank sensor may the fault and to let the car cool down for 20 mins then try again Alas, upon doing that now NOTHING...
  3. riceburner

For Sale or Trade: 2000 B5 Audi S4

Potentially looking to sell or trade this car! 2000 Audi S4 123500 Miles Clean title Manual, all time AWD 2.7 V6 Twin Turbo ~350 WHP Black on black Sell price: 13,000 Trade for: Manual GTI, could be MK5/MK6/MK7, cash on top depending on the car. Short bio: I decided pretty quickly upon...
  4. riceburner

CSB3: Spammers Selling Anti-Spam Solutions, Riceburner Perma-Banned Finally

CSB Thread 3 Rules: 1: OP to change thread title daily or pays Jay745 $3 paypal each missed occurrence to do so. 2. Something Something Dan Zig Is Your Savior, Blablabla A. No Politics unless it's clear everyone will be on your side 2.a. Feed the trolls. 4. Avoid Insults (although poking fun...
  5. riceburner

wheres the hip hop?

I wanna start a random side bar about my one love. mostly, because i'm always on the hunt for tunes that hit just right, but its hard to do. sometimes i can dig for hours and not find shit, just a bunch of garbage. other days i'll find a whole grouping of great artists. primarily i'm into the...
  6. riceburner

SOLD MK5 Straight up G-LI for sale, with summer and winter wheels

Okay not a REAL GLI, but close! Selling to help fund my next venture. Clean Wolfsburg edition 2.0T/6-Speed Manual, converted to a GLI, essentially! I bought this ride from Jay745, then swapped over GLI headlights, bumper grills, sideskirts, rear bumper, seats, steering wheel, gauge cluster...
  7. riceburner

SOLD - WTB MK6

EDIT: FOUND SOMETHING ELSE. No longer looking for a MK6.
  8. riceburner

SOLD RCD-510 For Sale

SOLD Hi all, Bought this for my MK5, like an idiot i thought 'since the radio has bluetooth functionality, it will work with my non-bluetooth car!' but failed to remember you can only program bluetooth devices through the steering column/steering wheel controls - which i don't have. I was...
  9. riceburner

Legos FS - Dom's Charger and 911 RSR

Hey all, For sale with instructions and boxes. They both have rotating crankshafts so you can see the pistons move, they both steer, and have other very neat features. The charger has kind of a wheelie/kickstand feature for instance. Can dissassemble if desired... which oughta be lots of...
  10. riceburner

Mk5 Total Partout! Chicago area

Hey everyone, I know its a MK6 forum but a lot of stuff is interchangeable! I have a totaled MK5 GLI I'm parting out, due to subframe damage. It has the FSI engine and 6speed trans, which are in good shape. 180k miles on the car. Its a black car. Local pickup really preferred, can ship...
  11. riceburner

2012 GTI - White, K04, DSG, Chicagoland

$8500 OBO Names Adam PM me here, or text 630-Nine-Zero-One-8677 Hi and thank you for checking this listing out! Selling this car as it is time to get an SUV for my wife. This has been an absolutely wonderful car to me for the last 40,000 miles. First, an important note to not waste your time...
  12. riceburner

Oem front lower trim, taillights, catback - GTI

Hi all, Located in Aurora Illinois, local meet Will ship taillights OE (not VW, Taiwan) front valence piece 5K0805903B9B9 I THINK is the P/N, got it for 120 shipped, sell for 60 OBO? OEM Taillights in good condition, 60 OBO OEM Catback, somewhat low miles (like 40-50k i think) 80 OBO? IDK...
  13. riceburner

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

I've been working at home all week. The Illinois Government just released the stay at home quarantie order and I'm bored as F$%^!!!! How's everyone else holding up? :)
  14. riceburner

Doors swinging open while going around turns lately...

Hey all, I havent experience dthis but my wife keeps reporting the some of the doors are out of nowhere swinging open while going around turns. She is reportedly closing the doors hard enough... the weathers been nice lately. Not sure, anyone have experience with this? Think spraying some lube...
  15. riceburner

Need help clearing airbag code after seat swap

Hey all! Hoping to get some asistance, and hopefully i can do soem coding with my obdeleven tool. I swapped from plaid seats to leather seats, to some aftermarket seats, and now back to another set of leathers. Omgggg. However since the second swap (i think) ive had an airbag light on. A...
  16. riceburner

WTB - Front drivers fender liner & bumper guide, oem boost pipes

Hey all, I tried to replace my worn out front drivers fender with ebay stuff a while back and lets just say it did NOT work out well. :) I need an OEM - and used is fine but must be OEM: Front drivers fender liner (hardware a plus!) the whole liner, and bottom pieces that bolt into the...
  17. riceburner

Mk7 style 'UU' headlights - trade for stock

SOLD Have these headlights. They have the sequential turning lights. Plug and play Include all bulbs and a 5500k morimito hid kit which is a 150 value plus the lights are a 400 value to start. Not many miles on anything and the lenses are in great shape. Only issue is a tab broke on the...
  18. riceburner

Turbo installation kit, red top coils, africa place PCV

Have: Used africa plate and hose. Oem. 40k miles of use. Works fine no issues - 50 shipped Ecs turbo installation kit - linked below. Sell for 30 shipped Red top coils, 30k of use. Not oem but an equivalent. No issues. 60 shipped Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  19. riceburner

Euro switch 5nd941431bxsh

SOLD! As titled have one if these for sale. Oem. Used. 50 shipped Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  20. riceburner

Full vent gauge pod and 034 boost tap

Boost tap is unused but lost original box. Never got around to installing it. They go for 45 new, sell for 30 shipped Full boost gauge pod (with surrounding trim so you dont have to butcher your stock piece) The pod goes for 55 and trim for idk what Will sell for 40 shipped. This piece is used...