GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

17"x8" Borbet Type E, et35 Wheels. $300 OBO

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Sold sold sold

Looking to sell my wheels. They are Borbet Type E sized 17" x 8" wide and I ran a 235/45/17 tire on them, although I'm sure you could get a 245 to fit if you wanted wider, not sure how small you could go on these if you wanted to stretch them, thats not my thing. They do NOT currently have any tires on them.

Wheels are painted black with a durable urethane based paint that you can buff and polish just like your car. There are some smudges on the wheels you can see in the pics, but that will come off after a wash. There are only 2 spots that I could find that have actual damage, and those are shown in the pics as well. One is very small, but the other is a bit larger, and they are on separate wheels.

Price is $300 OBO, and I am only interested in selling, so no trades. I prefer local sales, but if someone wants them shipped, they will have to cover shipping as well.

Wheels come with a set of hubcentricrings for 57.1mm hubs, but I think the actual hub size is the 72.56mm from Mercedes Benz (not 100% sure on that, my calipers are not super precise)

If the ad is still up, then I still have the wheels.

Thanks for looking, wheels are located in Raleigh, NC

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/5198374765.html

Last edited:

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Bump

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
i like the look of those... glws

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Sold