GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.5L Platform General Chat

TomCat1

Ready to race!
so franken turbo has acknowledges the 2.5l engine and says the f25 is a great sized turbo for it.

Don't know anything about that. Just waiting for some one to come out with a reliable turbo and maybe not that $$. It's a waiting game.

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
Don't know anything about that. Just waiting for some one to come out with a reliable turbo and maybe not that $$. It's a waiting game.

That's exactly what the f25 is going to be. Affordable and efficient. From the research i've done, it's going to be on the smaller side of turbos but it's going to spool up super quick and hold boost all the way to redline without tapering off.

TomCat1

Ready to race!
That's exactly what the f25 is going to be. Affordable and efficient. From the research i've done, it's going to be on the smaller side of turbos but it's going to spool up super quick and hold boost all the way to redline without tapering off.

Ahhh nice! Thanks for the update. I'll look more into it then.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

All the turbo kits are reliable... But they won't be cheap.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Golf Wang

Ready to race!
Whats needed for the whatsapp chat? My name is the same

Golf Wang

Ready to race!
Also eurojet restocked so I reordered....lets see if it happens this time.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

twodotfive

Ready to race!
if you wanna trade intakes im down. i have a carbonio. your parents must want some noise from the engine xD

haha I took the intake off because we thought we were going to sell the car. But now they're keeping it for sure and they just want everything stock lol. PM me we can work something out lol

eddieflyinv

Ready to race!
lmfao, k ill likely never be active here after this post,
just figured id share some of the awesome trolling that takes place on the frs forums ahaha,
cya vdubbers, still love vws but ill be busy driving something else from now on

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62118
ahaha.. be careful ladies and gents

dynamiik

Ready to race!
WHAT DID U GET

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
lmfao, k ill likely never be active here after this post,
just figured id share some of the awesome trolling that takes place on the frs forums ahaha,
cya vdubbers, still love vws but ill be busy driving something else from now on

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62118
ahaha.. be careful ladies and gents

i troll ft86 club

my neighbor has a stanced frs and is internet famous n shit lmao

Golf Wang

Ready to race!
Finally got my eurojet and installed it ASAP. And finally.....im satisfied. Lol thanks for all telling me to wait.

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Nice dude! Do you still have steelies?

Golf Wang

Ready to race!
Yeah I still have them.