GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 Vw GTI crashed and totalled.

Kiev

Passed Driver's Ed
Any damage to the exhaust? How many miles on it?

Sorry, I forgot to ask you if you are interested on the full system or an specific part?

Thanks!

wjtaylor707

Sorry to hear about the loss of your GTI. I can imagine its a huge bummer. The best part is you walked away from it. Like some one else said, cars are replaceable. Glad to hear you are recovering ok, despite the soreness. I'm interested in the bilsteins. Even if the condition of the front coilovers aren't good, I'm interested in seeing if they're rebuildable or just getting the back dampers. Thanks,

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Man so sorry this happened to you. Very glad you weren't badly injured.

Good luck selling the parts.

Kiev

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry to hear about the loss of your GTI. I can imagine its a huge bummer. The best part is you walked away from it. Like some one else said, cars are replaceable. Glad to hear you are recovering ok, despite the soreness. I'm interested in the bilsteins. Even if the condition of the front coilovers aren't good, I'm interested in seeing if they're rebuildable or just getting the back dampers. Thanks,

Thanks a lot man! I appreciate it!

Yes, still in pain but coming back to normal...

Let me have some time and I will show you some pics of these so you can decide what to do

Kiev

Passed Driver's Ed

NHMK6GTI81

Ready to race!
I am selling any part you want, if it is in a usable condition. I can give you a very good price on it. I prefer locals so you can come to my house and get the piece you want. I am located near of Fort Worth, TX. My car was working fine with no problems whatsoever and it has 135,000 miles on it. I can say engine and standard transmission were well maintained and never reached red line. Normally, I drove this car around 70 mph. and it was my daily driving.

- I believe the Apr TBE is in a good condition
- 2 Neuspeed Rse05 17" with tires and it is possible the other 2 tires are still good. Tires have about 1/2 or so life left.
- Computer has the Unitronic Stage 2.
- I bought the front fog lights but never changed them.
- Rear tail lights are okay and also I have an extra one. These are stock.
- PedalBox. Since first day I installed I never ever quit using it. It was from a night to a day driving my car.

I still need to check other parts because my accident just happened last Sunday 10/25. I believe the Apr FMIC is in good condition. I will be listing later which parts are in an usable condition.

thank you!View attachment 190318
I need passenger side door

GTIZRX

I am selling any part you want, if it is in a usable condition. I can give you a very good price on it. I prefer locals so you can come to my house and get the piece you want. I am located near of Fort Worth, TX. My car was working fine with no problems whatsoever and it has 128,455 miles on it. I can say engine and standard transmission were well maintained and never reached red line. Normally, I drove this car around 70 mph. and it was my daily driving.

- I believe the Apr TBE is in a good condition
- 2 Neuspeed Rse05 17" with tires and it is possible the other 2 tires are still good. Tires have about 1/2 or so life left.
- Computer has the Unitronic Stage 2.
- I bought the front fog lights but never changed them.
- Rear tail lights are okay and also I have an extra one. These are stock.
- PedalBox. Since first day I installed I never ever quit using it. It was from a night to a day driving my car.
- Ross-Tech HEX-COM+CAN Interface

I still need to check other parts because my accident just happened last Sunday 10/25. I believe the Apr FMIC is in good condition. I will be listing later which parts are in an usable condition.

thank you!View attachment 190318
I am interested in the 2 front seats and maybe the mirror caps. I will send you a PM.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
DM sent last week.