GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 GTI Purchase....?

AzWildcat04

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey all,

I'm very close to getting a 2011 White 4dr Autobahn. What kind of deals, if any, are you guys getting? The best I'm hearing is a few hundred below invioce, somewhere around $30k, not including taxes/title. Plus, this car with these specs is a real B-word to track down, that might be why they are'nt going lower. Any help is welcome. I'm located in SoCal.

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
Truecar.com is your best friend, print it out and bring it to the dealer and theyll take care of you. They may say something about all incentives included with that price like the 1.9% financing for 60 mos. But stay firm and offer to go to another dealer if they dont match the price or come within 500.

AzWildcat04

Passed Driver's Ed
It doesnt give me the dealer? Plus I think this thing is wrong, I've called every dealer within a 60 mile range and no one has that car, now its showing 3 dealers have it. Strange...

prospal

Ready to race!
I paid $28,053 + TTL for my 4 door Sunroof/Navi + Protection Package w/ 1.9%. You can use this as a gauge, just factor in the difference between sunroof/navi and autobahn packages.

jonnyp2002

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the same car you are looking at and I paid 31.5 for mine including TTL. And that was after some painful negotiating. But the prices in Hawaii are marked up a little. I would say you'd be getting a fair price at around 31 flat.

Edit: 31 flat, including TTL that is.

AzWildcat04

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks Jonnyp! Ya the price seemed fair enough. $31k is gonna be tough to get to, tax alone will be close to $2,800 @ an ass raping 9.75%. What was the final invoice you got on the car, $28ish?

How much did you put down? and what are you paying a month, if you dont mind sharing....or PM me

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
I paid 29,6k for mine before TTL.

bryanmn1

Ready to race!
Thanks Jonnyp! Ya the price seemed fair enough. $31k is gonna be tough to get to, tax alone will be close to $2,800 @ an ass raping 9.75%. What was the final invoice you got on the car, $28ish?

How much did you put down? and what are you paying a month, if you dont mind sharing....or PM me

I don't know how bad you need the car, but I last remembered that the 1% tax increase from the budget crisis is supposed to end July 1, 2011.

I know 1% is trivial, but... eh... fight the power.

AzWildcat04

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't know how bad you need the car, but I last remembered that the 1% tax increase from the budget crisis is supposed to end July 1, 2011.

I know 1% is trivial, but... eh... fight the power.

My lease on the G matures on June 16, so i need to have something by then. Oh well, im pumped to buy a GTI!!

AzWildcat04

Passed Driver's Ed
well my first offer from them was $30,400 before TTL and approved @ 1.9%. Thats $200 something below invoice. I think I can do a bit better, but I honestly dont know how much more I can squeeze out considering its the only car like it withing a 400 mile range. Advice on negotiating?

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
I was able to get into the 29k range. You should be able too.

AzWildcat04

Passed Driver's Ed
I was able to get into the 29k range. You should be able too.

Ya, we're not that far off. I have not even come back with a counter offer, nor have I stepped foot into the dealer. Once that happens, things will get real.

Gamx35

Ready to race!
basic GTI less than 24k.... good deal. I'm being too cheap to add option, just too much for me and if you can round up the GTI before 30k with tax and all the registration fee. Then you are good.