GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 F1 Season Talk

ReznorsApostle

Ready to race!
Vettel had said jenson was difficult to pass.
Also that picture with the quote is now my background, thanks!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
true, he was, just sucked it couldn't stick.

Deaks2

Ready to race!
Vettel had a hudge advantage by breaking parc fermé. Being able to do away with a fast-lap config (quali trim) and set up the car for optimal race pace is a huge advantage. It was great watching him slice through the field.

That kid is simply amazing.

Of course, I still want 'nando to win :p

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
Awesome race. Glad to see the Kimster finally get a well deserved win. I loved the part when he snapped on his engineer about keeping the tires warm under the safety car.

Classic raikkonen, no fucks given.

Not a single one. His Top Gear appearance was nearly as good as Vettel's.

Wood

Ready to race!
Unfortunately the ESPN ticker on my phone ruined the race for me mid Sunday afternoon, was planning on watching tonight. I can't imagine my excitement if I was able to watch Kimi "Live" and not read about it....

Oh well, The Ice Man Cometh...

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Heading to Austin after work tomorrow, can't wait! :happyanim:

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
what is that in the middle? at first I thought it said "gives no fucks", but then remembered their slogan.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
what is that in the middle? at first I thought it said "gives no fucks", but then remembered their slogan.

That would have been more accurate seeing they are racing in Texas :laugh:

mk6cruzen

Ready to race!
Its crazy here in Austin today! The lines to the expo center were over 2 miles long early this morning. People are renting out there houses for thousands of dollars for a couple nights, and hotel rooms are full from Waco to San Antonio.
...Sent from my phone with typos...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ I heard about that even months ago - they knew it was gonna be a problem. Gosh, if I go next year I hope they get that shit figured out.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
U.s. open is coming to my neighborhood this year, hoping to make similar money...I can live away from home for tiger to live in my room for a week and a large sum. I'd rather have kimi or Lewis though lol