corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Adrian Newey,I'm tired of you!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
lol^

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I was at Indy in '07 when Vettel made his debut, pretty rad for him to get pole hius first time back.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
I was at Indy in '07 when Vettel made his debut, pretty rad for him to get pole hius first time back.

It's looks like He is winning tomorrow.

Deaks2

Ready to race!
Nice to see that Pirelli really screwed the pooch. Like PDR was saying, if the RB8 is taking 5 laps to get heat into its tires then the other guys don't have a chance. What ever possessed them to bring the two hardest compounds to a new circuit with new asphalt and in November were temps are in the low 20's?

mk6cruzen

Ready to race!
I think they expected it to be warmer here. Usually its in the mid 80's in mid November here, but due to a few cold fronts, we've had much cooler weather this year.

...Sent from my phone with typos...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah, definitely expected it to be warmer I'm sure. Going to be real interesting with RoGro and Kimi starting so high up on the grid.

mk6cruzen

Ready to race!
I can't wait for tomorrow and don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. Like a kid on xmas eve.

...Sent from my phone with typos...

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion
dam this is gonna be good. ive been away from this thread because ive been catching up dvr'ing races every week, and knew you guys are spoilers. if vettel manages to get another W tomorrow, it will relieve alot of stress lol. cant wait till tomorrow.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
It can't get any better than this.
  • Killer GP circuit
  • Terrific Crow
  • Lewis winning
And more thrilling coming up in Brazil....!
Thrilling. :23:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
US GP: Ferrari admit to deliberate Massa penalty to aid Alonso
Not new coming from Ferrari..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20386671

Ask Schumi & Barrichello.And Mika Salo as well.

that was some bitch ass crazy shit. but it worked.

It can't get any better than this.
  • Killer GP circuit
  • Terrific Crow
  • Lewis winning
And more thrilling coming up in Brazil....!
Thrilling. :23:

indeed - the track is only gonna get better once its driven on more, and goddamn, can you even imagine Australian Supercars there?! fuckin' crazy...

I'm hoping Alonso can make it work in Brazil. Vettel is cool and all, but enough is enough, lol.