Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Sent a PM.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Where about in PA are you? I'm on the fence about some things but it would definitely require me driving out to you. Philly is a day-trip out and back from Boston, Pittsburgh is not.

Southeast PA. Bucks County. Chalfont PA 18914

waynes-world-mike-myers.gif

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
Where about in PA are you? I'm on the fence about some things but it would definitely require me driving out to you. Philly is a day-trip out and back from Boston, Pittsburgh is not.
The power of the wheels compels you…

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Damn, I really don't need another set of wheels, but my God I really wanted gunmetal when I got mine. I have the same spec in gloss black. Flow one lists the weight as 19.2 lbs. I run a 255/35r18 indy 500s and still have some room. Glws!!!!
20220724_193311.jpg

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
A bunch of parts shipped out this morning and more will tomorrow. Thank you to the buyers!

Now I don't have to sell my last kidney to get some off-brand ramen noodles.

Last edited:

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Great seller! Parts have arrived super quick. Thanks again. Can’t wait to get them in once I‘m back home…
IMG_5980.jpeg

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Parts arrived a day early! Thanks again!!!

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Met up, nice guy, I've still got all my internal organs :D Got what I wanted for a very reasonable price, and Ikea and Conshy Seafood Co are both not super far away. If you're on the fence, buy parts and check out the area! (PS please buy more y'all because I could spend my life savings on stuff this gentleman has for these cars and it's a poor decision right now)