GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Status
Not open for further replies.

razr390

Go Kart Champion

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
Doesn't wear the clutch wears the synchros when you shift without the clutch. Just have to match road speed to RPM. Truck drivers and other vehicles without synchromesh shift without the clutch all the time.

is it safer to just shift with the clutch?:iono:

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
clay bar that shit first... You don't want swirl marks on your knob

what type of clay bar should I use? I know there's different clay bars for different situations. Clay bar threads maybe? sorry new to this:w00t:

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
This'th! Haha

At least you're a good sport about it. We've all been the new guy.

Good ol spikers up there has corrected me a time or two.

I just want to learn more about the car lol nothing more nothing less haha. Gotta make mistakes to get better

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I just want to learn more about the car lol nothing more nothing less haha. Gotta make mistakes to get better

More about the car: any sort of damage, it's totaled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
what type of clay bar should I use? I know there's different clay bars for different situations. Clay bar threads maybe? sorry new to this:w00t:

In all seriousness, OP, Detailer's Domain is the best place to go for any sort of detailing/ car care products.
Place is about 15 min from me. Phil Yiu is the owner, and he has detailed everything from Ferraris to Toyotas. The worth of the cars he has been entrusted with to detail is probably in the 10s of millions.

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
In all seriousness, OP, Detailer's Domain is the best place to go for any sort of detailing/ car care products.

Place is about 15 min from me. Phil Yiu is the owner, and he has detailed everything from Ferraris to Toyotas. The worth of the cars he has been entrusted with to detail is probably in the 10s of millions.

I'm gonna take a look at this, my cars been vandalized recently so I'm going to take a look at what insurance says then all detailing will take place, thank you for this

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I'm gonna take a look at this, my cars been vandalized recently so I'm going to take a look at what insurance says then all detailing will take place, thank you for this

Huge dents buff out eventually right guys?

GUYZ?'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.