GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$3.7 billion requested to help illegal immigrants...

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
i think the money should come from the un or something, let every country chip in to the fund for helping countries outside the us.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Lots of ways to decrease spending for sure... I still don't see how central Americas children are our problem though. I know, I'm heartless...

We are powerless to do anything though. We in the middle class are probably looking at a 40% tax rate in our lifetimes. There's just no way to avoid it as cutting welfare/assistance programs would turn this country into a war zone.

How about raising the top tax rate to what it was in the glory days in the 50's and 60's when we had a healthy economy and rich people paid their fair share? Might be a good start...

Way too much agreement in this thread

Agreed. Creates too few lulz.

^Oops, more agreement.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Oh the 50s....91% top tax rate, highest union membership, free college educations...

Real dark times for capitalism and freedom.

Merkle

Banned
Those still exist?

Back to immigration, children being brought over, very sad. Clean them up and send them home, I hope this is the beginning of some serious immigration changes.

Too bad entitlement reform isn't being discussed. :(

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Oh the 50s....91% top tax rate, highest union membership, free college educations...

Real dark times for capitalism and freedom.

Fantastic idea to raise taxes on the rich, however, thus far only the middle class really shoulders the burden. Too many rich people in gov now and donors running things (both sides) so again we are F'd.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
But vaccinations are bad.

If you don't get them.

SSCACAHUATES

Ready to race!
Good riddance two party system! It's so dumb.

I understand and I hate extremists on both sides but wow did you immediately judge me. I couldn't be further from what you described.

I basically think that we are all F'd no matter who is in power and this is the product of the past 40-50 years of gov mistakes. The entire two party system needs revamped...now how?, I do not know. A gov without party affiliations and governed by real reps from the communities would be a great start. One thing for sure is that the current debt we carry is not sustainable and will most definitely result in higher taxes. To avoid that some very difficult decision will have to be made as heartless as they seem.

The entire government has failed us democrats, republicans both have let America down I don't blame one person I.e. Obama or Bush I blame the entire government george washington had it right when he said "The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge natural to party dissention, which in different ages & countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders & miseries, which result, gradually incline the minds of men to seek security & repose in the absolute power of an Individual: and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of Public Liberty." — George Washington, September 19, 1796

It's the fault of our entire government

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I was vaccinated and now I'm white.

#stopvaccinationsnow

HOLY SHIT. I got vaccinated and now I am god.

#keepvaccinationsalive