GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$30 for helping me replace my damaged wheel

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
UPDATE: $60 for whoever that helps me!

I have been unfortunate enough to get one of my wheel stabbed and broken by some obstacle on the road..

I am looking for a retailer that has ONE piece of the following in stock:

Enkie RS05RR - 18X8.5/ET45 5x112 matte gunmetal

I have contacted major places like Vivid Racing and Tire Rack and they don't stock this and asking me to go through a 45 days special order from Japan, which I can't do, since it's my DD..

I ask for help from this outstanding community to find a retailer that is willing to sell me 1 wheel only and they have stock. It does NOT have to be in the US, it can be anywhere around the globe.

The time my order is shipped, I will send a thank you message and $30 gift in Paypal. All you would do is call local retailers/shops local in your country.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

stiness101

Passed Driver's Ed
Evasive motorsports in southern california might be able to help you.

There are a couple of jdm part exporters that might also be able to help source something, Nengun and RHDJapan I believe. Never used them before though

blknytro

Passed Driver's Ed
I have been unfortunate enough to get one of my wheel stabbed and broken by some obstacle on the road..

I am looking for a retailer that has ONE piece of the following in stock:

Enkie RS05RR - 18X8.5/ET45 5x112 matte gunmetal

I have contacted major places like Vivid Racing and Tire Rack and they don't stock this and asking me to go through a 45 days special order from Japan, which I can't do, since it's my DD..

I ask for help from this outstanding community to find a retailer that is willing to sell me 1 wheel only and they have stock. It does NOT have to be in the US, it can be anywhere around the globe.

The time my order is shipped, I will send a thank you message and $30 gift in Paypal. All you would do is call local retailers/shops local in your country.

Thanks a lot!

In the drop down, they have your size listed.

[FONT=&quot]http://www.driftaround.com/products/enkei-rs05rr-matte-gunmetal[/FONT]

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Thanks guys. I went through each company listed and still no one is stocking them.

Still looking all the time...really need this..

razr390

Go Kart Champion
bump for OP