GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

40k (DSG fluid) Service needed?

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
Just in case I forgot to ever mention it, or never discover who it was, BIG thanks to everyone for the referrals :thumbup::wub::w00t:

~Special Offer: Spring Lube Package~

OEM DSG Fluid Service and Oil Change (new OEM-equivalent Mann filter and 5qrts Mobile 1 Full Synthetic 0w-40) for $245.

Spring is just around the corner, get your ride lubed up right for the new season! :thumbup:

deephouse

Ready to race!
Would you be able to do just labor? Bought a kit planning to do it on my own, but rather have someone do it now.

MK6 Shizz

Ready to race!
Reporting back. Under high load, it is awesome. My car even sounds better, because the shifts are so smooth. Don't put this maintenance off people. Thanks Robz Auto!

I'm just back with a small update since my service. Shifts are so buttery smooth + fast. My car has never ran better! Thanks again Rob!

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
Hey y'all!

Recently met a guy that was interested in getting DSG fluid service done, said he saw heard of me on GolfMk6 forums.

We didn't exchange contact info, as he said he would PM me here.

If that's you, here I am :)

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
Bump!

During winter, car maintenance and parts installs are often put on hold. With Spring just around the corner, now is the time to consider getting it done!

:thumbup:

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to share, Rob did some work on my car and I could not be more pleased. Price was great, and my car runs wonderfully. I had oil change done, motor and trans mounts upgraded, and new Stoptech brakepads installed. Rob did all the work carefully and explained every step of the way. It was a wonderful experience to learn at the same time you get your car worked on so you gain knowledge on how to better care for your car.

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
Forgot to post my review but Rob did my 40k DSG service as well as a regular oil change a few weeks ago. Rob was very professional and even drove me to meet a friend who just got into a minor fender bender. Very trustworthy and great work!

SirClimax

Ready to race!
I just passed 39k and am ready for my dsg service :)

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to share, Rob did some work on my car and I could not be more pleased. Price was great, and my car runs wonderfully. I had oil change done, motor and trans mounts upgraded, and new Stoptech brakepads installed. Rob did all the work carefully and explained every step of the way. It was a wonderful experience to learn at the same time you get your car worked on so you gain knowledge on how to better care for your car.

Forgot to post my review but Rob did my 40k DSG service as well as a regular oil change a few weeks ago. Rob was very professional and even drove me to meet a friend who just got into a minor fender bender. Very trustworthy and great work!

Thanks for the kind words, guys! Appreciate it :thumbup:

I just passed 39k and am ready for my dsg service :)

See you soon! :w00t: