GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4chan, Greek Gods and Badgewhores UNITE!

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Lou, out of the whole BMW line up what made you choose the 135 anyway? i know you are allllll about aesthetics, but lets be real here for a second. The 135 is a chick car. Not saying the GTI isnt feminine at all, but not too many girls want a GTI comparted to a BMW or a Merc.

fkshtup

Ready to race!

fkshtup

Ready to race!

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion

You admiring facial aesthetics brah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the face that you make when you realize you're a faggot? Or is that the face you make when your boyfriend gives it to you in the ass..

No life loser

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Haha wow thread is fucking gold. I'm geeking.

Lou is my friend but yes lou is king of douchebags and def fits the criteria of douchy BMW owners. Sorry lou, but srs, srs.

And OP, good kill. I've come across FBO 335's that are very quick, and some that are very slow. Looks like you came across a slow one if you put "1.5 to 2 buses" on him. Lol. I've ran a shit ton of BMW's.

boosted135

Ready to race!
Lou, out of the whole BMW line up what made you choose the 135 anyway? i know you are allllll about aesthetics, but lets be real here for a second. The 135 is a chick car. Not saying the GTI isnt feminine at all, but not too many girls want a GTI comparted to a BMW or a Merc.

It's very tunable, very tossable, lighter than the 335, good Power plant. Wayyy too many 335s on the road.

boosted135

Ready to race!
Haha wow thread is fucking gold. I'm geeking.

Lou is my friend but yes lou is king of douchebags and def fits the criteria of douchy BMW owners. Sorry lou, but srs, srs.

And OP, good kill. I've come across FBO 335's that are very quick, and some that are very slow. Looks like you came across a slow one if you put "1.5 to 2 buses" on him. Lol. I've ran a shit ton of BMW's.

I'm not mad brah, we'll see who's more shredded this summer

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

Sub'd

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

You admiring facial aesthetics brah?

Your head is hitting the headliner??

brah, your hair will be messed up in 5 min