GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**6th Official OEM Golf R LED Tail GROUP BUY**

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
Best $650 I've spent on the car so far. SO glad I got DR on CSG instead of cherry! This looks perfect IMO!

+1 on all three points above!

Like a new, different car, eh?

I agree, the DR looks so much better on the darker colors than the cherry. I still like the Cherry for CW though. Nice to have options!

slush.puppie

Ready to race!
anyone here install led tails w/ rear fog on a 2012 w/ factory xenon & led drls? would you mind telling me if you swapped wires, or left on taped, and which byte 18 coding option you went with to get rid of bulb out errors? can post answers here or in this thread: http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37076

thank you many times over, in advance.

angina

Passed Driver's Ed
Received! 1 day after customs

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

my lights hit customs on Saturday, and tracking site still shows them in customs. I'm in the philly area so shipping shouldn't take that long from wherever customs is i would hope...

are you in New Orleans? Did your tracking status even update when it finished customs in 1 day and ship?

Im antsy because I'm taking delivery of my Golf R today, and really want to change out tails quickly.

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
my lights hit customs on Saturday, and tracking site still shows them in customs. I'm in the philly area so shipping shouldn't take that long from wherever customs is i would hope...

are you in New Orleans? Did your tracking status even update when it finished customs in 1 day and ship?

Im antsy because I'm taking delivery of my Golf R today, and really want to change out tails quickly.

Yes im in new orleans so I assume they hit customs here. Status never changed after it updated to customs. Was stuck at 60% for almost a week, then changed to customs then they were at my door the next day. According to DHL they are still at customs lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

angina

Passed Driver's Ed
so my lights were in the status of "Shipment is prepared for customs clearance in country of destination" on Saturday, and then it moved to "Shipment has left the import parcel center in the destination country" on Monday... So is it enroute to me????? I wish they gave exact city locations of where the package currenty resides.

ilovebrunch

Ready to race!
received mine today! haven't opened them yet though

angina

Passed Driver's Ed
so I believe I was the last person to order on this group buy, and the last to pay... They showed up today!

(I'm in Pennsylvania btw)

audiohs

Passed Driver's Ed
My lights finally arrived. Put them in last night. So easy to do!

Got charged $114 for duties, HST and handling. Customs value was $400 Euros converted at ~1.31

Its been a few weeks now and I have to say this is one of my favorite mods of all time. I just stare at them, every day, wondering why in the hell VW didn't put these on in the US to start with. They are sooooo purty!