GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A couple of questions for a noob :)

fender177

Ready to race!

NecioVato

Ready to race!
@maxtdi
yuppers, you are correct, I tried it this afternoon. It was weird, for whatever reason it started defaulting to the AUX, I guess since I shut off my car with the iPhone still plugged in so it would go to AUX. I don't have ANYTHING plugged into it and bc of that, just decided to go through settings and disable it.

I won't lie, I think the stereo is a bit glitchy but it's definitely better than most stock systems out there. I just went to Best Buy and got a 8gb SD Card and I have to admit, it's pretty cool. Loaded up tons of music and I think I MIGHT have fixed my issue. One thing I thought about doing is taking it in to see if they will give me a new connection for the iPhone/iPod since I think that is the cause of most of my issues I'm having.

On another note, is there a setting on the car that I'm missing that DOESN'T allow for me to lower the windows down by holding down the unlock key?

Thanks in advance and definitely appreciate the quick responses along with just the friendliness of this group. Reminds me of 6mt.net for my G35, it wasn't as popular as G35driver.com BUT it definitely was a lot more laid back where G35driver would troll you if you asked a question that someone had asked like 4-5 years ago.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
To lower the windows while pressing unlock you need to get a vagcom tweak. The factory setting doesn't allow for it.