GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

a surprise when I started the car

golfgti_tr

Ready to race!
I moved couple of days ago a city for work. today in the morning, when i started the car I saw a warning on the dash: check licence plate lighting. I got off the car and checked the lamp but actually there was nothing to check!!! It was stolen, i could not believe my eyes, also there was no plug...the cable was was broken. addition, couple of days ago cover of car was stolen which i bought from germany. i hope tmorrow morning i am able to find my 4 wheels in place:)
a lot of assholes around..now i am looking for another home which has a private parking place or garage.

Last edited:

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Yo sorry to hear about that. My wife's father and brother have been seeing alot of that in Hungary near Budapest. There are idiots everywhere!!!

Uberryan

Banned
Must've moved to the ghett.

walker

Go Kart Newbie
wow, what bizarre things to steal. Can't really sell it. Can't use it unless they too have a gti. Only reason is just to be an asshole?

Somebody stole my vw grill logo when I had an MK4. I found a replacement on ebay. Probably bought it from the dude who stole it from me in the first place!