GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Alzor 620 Wheels...

dwgolf

Ready to race!
They are reps of reps. Dasauto has them. I wouldn't get them, if I was in your shoes and save up for either avant garde or vmr for better quality and customer service
I though I heard something about VMR wheels being really cheaply made? Remember the pothole thread? Anyway I agree, Alzor is temping but I wouldn't do it.

tmsautoart

041 (1300x874) (800x538).jpg

I have had Alzor wheels on my Audi for over a year with absolutely no issues at all. The fit and finish was on par with just about any other aftermarket wheel I've seen. I'm also a Porsche guy and this topic has been beaten to death concerning the replica Fuchs wheels. As with anything online, word spreads far and quickly when issues arise. I'm sure the percentage of any type of defect or total failure is very small. There are some Porsche guys using the rep Fuchs for occasional track use and have had 0 issues. Not really apples to apples as they weren't "Alzor" wheels but reps none the less.

PS: Forgive the 4x4 look. I have suspension waiting in the garage.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
As with others, have heard of no issues with Alzor whatsoever.

dwgolf

Ready to race!
View attachment 38914

I have had Alzor wheels on my Audi for over a year with absolutely no issues at all. The fit and finish was on par with just about any other aftermarket wheel I've seen. I'm also a Porsche guy and this topic has been beaten to death concerning the replica Fuchs wheels. As with anything online, word spreads far and quickly when issues arise. I'm sure the percentage of any type of defect or total failure is very small. There are some Porsche guys using the rep Fuchs for occasional track use and have had 0 issues. Not really apples to apples as they weren't "Alzor" wheels but reps none the less.

PS: Forgive the 4x4 look. I have suspension waiting in the garage.

Fuck the 4x4, that car is sick. So alzor may be my next set then