GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AMERICA

theghost84

Ready to race!
so i know u all have ur cursor hovering above the link to see what im going to say in regards of USA well im gonna let u all in on a lil secret

you LOSE

canada gold. usa silver.

winners

try outs r next yr

close but no cigar!

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
yeah sweet.. WRONG SECTION.

and its a stupid thing that we beat you 5-2, but you play us for a second time barely win and get the gold... IMHO the US did have a gold medal performance since they werent even picked to medal.

G-Tea-Eye

he brokeded my car
so i know u all have ur cursor hovering above the link to see what im going to say in regards of USA well im gonna let u all in on a lil secret

you LOSE

canada gold. usa silver.

winners

try outs r next yr

close but no cigar!

hahaha true canadian right there

oh canadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

best hockey team in the world. thats the 6th time usa has came second to canada in the olympics for hockey.tough.

and also canada had the most gold medals in the entire olympics setting a new record. usa has 10 times as many people in the country as canada does
300million/30million. we still could form a better olympic team

G-Tea-Eye

he brokeded my car
yeah sweet.. WRONG SECTION.

and its a stupid thing that we beat you 5-2, but you play us for a second time barely win and get the gold... IMHO the US did have a gold medal performance since they werent even picked to medal.

canada plays when it counts. that game didn't matter
we still had to beat russia and slovakia two teams america could have never beaten, we paid our dues to win that gold medal. america just isn't built for hockey

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
canada plays when it counts. that game didn't matter
we still had to beat russia and slovakia two teams america could have never beaten, we paid our dues to win that gold medal. america just isn't built for hockey

So you beat them, but we beat you... yet we wouldn't have beat them??

Interesting theory. Retard.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
My point being we have more medal winners. Winning the gold in hockey and curling doesn't mean you win the entire Olympics.

Secondly, where is AZ, Canada? I surely hope that isn't Arizona.