GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody know what these are?

scbastv

Ready to race!
Does anybody know what kind of wheels these are or where to find them or something VERY similar????:iono:

The same question goes for the body kit that is on this car...

Thanks for your help!:thumbup:

Attachments

• VW_Gold_GTI_MK6_by_ilPoli.jpg
    VW_Gold_GTI_MK6_by_ilPoli.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 713

subacpw

Ready to race!
they look volk te37 time attack ish.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
yup volk te37's

scbastv

Ready to race!
they look volk te37 time attack ish.

WOW!:eek: That was impressive!

I think thats exactly what they are...

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...37+Time+Attack&wheelFinish=Black+w/Red+Stripe

I went to the above link to check the wheel out but when I shop by car type it does not list these as an option. I have only bought one other set of wheels before and I had help with that. I am wondering if these wll fit with the stock tires on the car...(they must fit the car itself cuz theyre on the car in the pic i originally posted)...am i missing something here? what measurements do i need to know about to buy wheels for my car?:iono:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
the picture you posted is a photoshop

scbastv

Ready to race!
the picture you posted is a photoshop

is it!?

Damn you GTI wallpaper...Way to get my hopes up:paddle:

anyone have any suggestions of wheels that would be similar to this that would fit?

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
is it!?

anyone have any suggestions of wheels that would be similar to this that would fit?

You could probably make these fit with wobble bolts on the 5x114.3 version. Not that I'd recommend it, but it's possible :)

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
lol gti's have red brakes.. and they the brake calipers should be at 3 o' clock not 9

is it!?