GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone have a Galaxy note here and does it work okay with our GTI Bluetooth?

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
I had a Samsung Skyrocket and it had issues with my car. So I had to return it when I was with AT&T. I have a Droid RAZR Maxx and it works fine. But leaving Verizon back to AT&T now and might get a Note depending if I can deal with the size and wanted to know if anyone has this?

Going after work today so hopefully get some responses in the next 2 hours! :)

DSF767

Ready to race!
What were your problems with the skyrocket?

I have a skyrocket and it works fine with my BT.

Also you might want to check out the HTC One X those are really nice phones.

Last edited:

MReyes

Ready to race!
Dude i saw the Note that thing is HUGE.. I can't really imagine holding it up to my ear to talk when im in public.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
What were your problems with the skyrocket?

I have a skyrocket and it works fine with my BT.

Also you might want to check out the HTC One X those are really nice phones.

It would not reconnect to my BT without restarting the phone. They may have fixed it with an update by now though.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Dude i saw the Note that thing is HUGE.. I can't really imagine holding it up to my ear to talk when im in public.

It is. I haven't seen it in person yet so I most likely will not get it. Now if they One X is there.... :)

booey1979

Go Kart Champion
I look at the note. Great to have around the house but jeeez that thing is huge. Who would by that as there cell phone?

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Yes the note was too big.... I am using my 3GS for a bit till I can decide what to get.

plat

Ready to race!
I have a Galaxy Note. I just got it last week. It has no issues pairing up with my GTI via Bluetooth but having issues synching phone book. Waiting for ICS update for my Note. Hopefully, this solves the phone book issue.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
I have a Galaxy Note. I just got it last week. It has no issues pairing up with my GTI via Bluetooth but having issues synching phone book. Waiting for ICS update for my Note. Hopefully, this solves the phone book issue.

My droids had the same issue which I resolved. There is a setting in the contact list area you have to allow it to send the list. It fixed that issue.

plat

Ready to race!
Yes! I now have phone book show up in my MFI. Once the phone is paired with the GTI, my phone asked me if I wanted to share phone book. I clicked 'yes' and the contact list was uploaded to the GTI.