GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

anyone have pew-pews?

itchy

my arsenal is rather small right now but me and my wife each own a shotgun (Remington and Browning), handguns (Smith&Wesson and Springfield) and she has a Ruger .22 Rifle.

Although going to the handgun range is fun, trap shooting is definitely my favorite. Am I alone here?? Beuller? Beuller?

bigshoulders

Ready to race!
You are definitely not alone. Growing up in the South, hunting and responsible gun ownership is very much a rite of passage for many sons and daughters.

Since moving to the city, I haven't been hunting all that much, or shooting either, but I do plan on honing my hand-gunning skills in the coming months. I have a couple of German-made SigSauer auto loaders in .40 and .45. I've been thinking about getting a nice .22 handgun for fun and since it's CHEAP to shoot, but haven't settled on what make/model yet.

itchy

with trap shooting, I'm usually in the 17-20 (out of 25) range so I still need more practice. Remington 870 is an amazing, inexpensive shotgun

bigshoulders

Ready to race!
Do you ever shoot sporting clays? It's similar to trap, but I like the variety of the target throws. It's been years since I shot sporting clays, but I really enjoyed it when I did.

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
Just one right now..

H&K USP .40 Compact!

mikochu

boogerface
I've got a H&K USP .45 and a Springfield M14 SOCOM16. I wish ammo wasn't so expensive. I *plink plink* the airsoft versions in the backyard.

Firestem4

Ready to race!
My family has a large gun collection when combined (25+).

I personally own a Springfield Armory 1911 (.45) Target edition (stainless steel). Weatherby Vanguard 25-06 Bolt Action Rifle, and a .22 Ruger rifle.

I only ever go Target Shooting, although I have not been in over a year :(. I've been shooting Longbows in the meantime lol.

VWtribal

Ready to race!
I have a Glock 19 and my wife has a springfield XD 9...ohhh and a shotgun.

A.B.

zeonic

mmm.... beer
current:
Taurus PT 1911
Yugo M70 (ak47)
Taurus .38spc Snubbie.

past:
Desert Eagle .50AE
S&W .500 Magnum (miss her allot)
Taurus .44 Magnum
Taurus .357 Magnum Snubbie
EAA Witness P-Carry .40S&W
Olympic Arms AR 15

i dont hunt or shoot clay, mainly stick to the paper targets at the range or beer bottles and other fun stuff when camping.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
not really a gun fan even though I live in texas

me either, my dad has a bunch and all his hunting buddies and also his military buddies..so i grew up around guns and rifles. I don't enjoy hunting...to me it's a waste of time sitting around and waking my ass up to dayam early, plus i never got buck fever...it's like "look a deer...pow...dead...wait now i have to drag it's ass and skin it?"

Shooting is fun, so if it's not a shooting competition, count me out.

Only one for me, and it's for home protection.