GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA

JumpinJackFlak

Ready to race!

*adds to endless supply of crappy Iphone pics floating the web*

Im always tinkering with cosmetic mods. Dealer plates long gone. Thats my car when it was wayyy back home in California before the big drive here 2 months ago.

JDVW

I'm am almost 90% sure I will be moving to Raleigh as well at the end of August or first part of September. Depends on the job offer I am awaiting. I am looking around Rolesville, or just closer to the belt line.

Killswitch24

Ready to race!
I live in Burlington.

Does anybody know the best place to get an APR flash? From goapr.com, it looks like Black Forest Industries in Raleigh/Cary might be my best bet...

Cackalacka

Ready to race!
I have yet to see a GTI mk6 in Raleigh.
Look closer. <raises pinky> Inside the Beltline.

I've only seen one MKVI, a2dr carbon driven by an oblivious fellow out at the Park.

Hell, my girl even spotted a Fahrenheit edition MKV last week. Hell yeah City of Oaks.

bigshoulders

Ready to race!
I'm in Raleigh. 4 dr CSG. Stock for now.

Cackalacka, my friend Jeff spotted a Fahrenheit edition earlier this year in Durham and snapped a mobile phone pic. Could very well be the same one.

Cackalacka

Ready to race!
I'm in Raleigh. 4 dr CSG. Stock for now.

Cackalacka, my friend Jeff spotted a Fahrenheit edition earlier this year in Durham and snapped a mobile phone pic. Could very well be the same one.
Cool. Who is that orange stranger?

Funny, my girl took a cellphone photo, as well. Looking at the photo, looks like she snapped at Gorman in the left lane onto Avent Ferry... which sucks- because they're repaving Avent... If you've got a fresh paint job, avoid Avent Ferry past Athens Dr like the plague.

Be on the look-out for a young girl in a white Mk5. I was approaching a tight light on the way to the NC State vet two weeks ago, when I saw this GTI stopped in the left turn lane across the street.

When I passed by her, she was absolutely loosing her shit, throwing fist pumps aplenty and screaming 'Hell yeah!!!' out the window. Seemed like a cool lady; definitely not a reaction I've received from any motorists when I drove my Accord. Be on the lookout; you may be showered with fist pumps from our MkV brothers and sisters.