GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone on here?

samuelmk666

Passed Driver's Ed
If that is his Facebook account his phone number is located in his "about me" section...proably getting his shit blown up

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
:laugh:

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!
for a second i def thought that was Paul Wall's stunt double coming out of the GTI...

infanterene

Passed Driver's Ed
Ive been in that exact situation. Its very easy to drop your bike, especially the old Ducati's with the kick stands that pop up automatically.

I will say its really incredible what motorcyle gloves with carbon/kevlar knuckles do to people. They turn poeple off like a light switch.

idriveastick

Ready to race!
LOL @ all this "I wouldn't have let him get back to his car" / "I would have laid him out" shit. I'd LOVE to see even half of you who are claiming that you'd fight the dude, actually do it. Keyboard warriors to the max.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
LOL @ all this "I wouldn't have let him get back to his car" / "I would have laid him out" shit. I'd LOVE to see even half of you who are claiming that you'd fight the dude, actually do it. Keyboard warriors to the max.
Bro if you said that to my face I'd totally not let you live to type another word. :fighting0030:

idriveastick

Ready to race!
Bro if you said that to my face I'd totally not let you live to type another word. :fighting0030:

COME TO MY HOUSE. CMON! I LIFT WEIGHTS, BRO. YOUR ASS IS GRASS.

:wub:

ETA: to my original point: half of you bastards are 16 year old d-bags anyway. There's no way you'd fight this dude. It's not about how BIG someone is. It's about how crazy they appear to be. If this dude STOPPED in the middle of the road, got out, pushed you...you'd shit your goddamned pants. THAT'S why the guy on the bike in this video didn't do shit. Not because he's Mr. Chill. However, I would have kicked his ass if this happened to me. :D

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
COME TO MY HOUSE. CMON! I LIFT WEIGHTS, BRO. YOUR ASS IS GRASS.

:wub:

ETA: to my original point: half of you bastards are 16 year old d-bags anyway. There's no way you'd fight this dude. It's not about how BIG someone is. It's about how crazy they appear to be. If this dude STOPPED in the middle of the road, got out, pushed you...you'd shit your goddamned pants. THAT'S why the guy on the bike in this video didn't do shit. Not because he's Mr. Chill. However, I would have kicked his ass if this happened to me. :D

right.....
you just became a hypocrite sir...

miami90

Ready to race!
I'll play devil's advocate, and the GTI owner is an ass no doubt about it, but for all we know the motorcyclist may have done something to instigate him rather than just a drag. We wont know for sure since we dont see what happens before.

Either that, or the GTI owner is a pussy faced bitch.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
I'll play devil's advocate, and the GTI owner is an ass no doubt about it, but for all we know the motorcyclist may have done something to instigate him rather than just a drag.
doubt it.. If so, then there would have no doubt been some shit talking at the light. Broham was probably just pissed that the motorcycle didn't let him pass

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2