GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR 2.0 TSI K04 v3.1 Software Now Available!

v.b

Ready to race!
power looks low but who knows... my car with a bugged 3.0 tune made 330hp/360ftlb on a dynojet on 100oct.. are you on 3.0 or 3.1?

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
it was around 65F when I did those dyno runs. Not the best dfr files, since looks like rpm signal was weak. I have more runs from a different dynojet. Need to go to the shop and get dfr files in the next few days.

Were you in 3rd? The torque curve looks a little elongated out in the midrange. Like it couldn't build up boost quickly enough at around 4k.

butchered by autocorrecr

Charlotte CC

Ready to race!
Running v3.1 100 octane with Aquamist now.

No problem.

FastersBetter1

Ready to race!
Running v3.1 100 octane with Aquamist now.

No problem.

Do you have logs to share? No timing pull? I was pulling up to a max of 5 degrees on the 100 oct file with w/m

Last edited:

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
"I have to say, without a doubt, the k04 is all that I need." -HYDE16 Apr k04 review.

...famous last words, haha. Key word there was "need".

Exactly, I want the Stage 3+ kit after driving it last night....
But after tuning the Aquamist system for the APR V3.1 100 octane MAP, it's all I need for sure.

Logs look REALLY clean with 0CF across all cylinders from 3,000 - 7,000 RPM in 4th gear. I am getting moderate CF (-1.5 through -4.5) from 2,000 - 3,000 RPM. We tested everything from increased pump pressure to max gain to threshold but we can't seem to completely eliminate it. I know that's an unrealistic load on the engine but I would still like to wipe it out to be safe. What would help handle this low end CF?

-moving from a .5mm CVJ to a .6mm CVJ post intercooler?
-moving from four .4mm CVJ to .5mm CVJ?
-adding a little 100 octane pump gas to each tank to raise octane?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion
Exactly, I want the Stage 3+ kit after driving it last night....

But after tuning the Aquamist system for the APR V3.1 100 octane MAP, it's all I need for sure.

Logs look REALLY clean with 0CF across all cylinders from 3,000 - 7,000 RPM in 4th gear. I am getting moderate CF (-1.5 through -4.5) from 2,000 - 3,000 RPM. We tested everything from increased pump pressure to max gain to threshold but we can't seem to completely eliminate it. I know that's an unrealistic load on the engine but I would still like to wipe it out to be safe. What would help handle this low end CF?

-moving from a .5mm CVJ to a .6mm CVJ post intercooler?

-moving from four .4mm CVJ to .5mm CVJ?

-adding a little 100 octane pump gas to each tank to raise octane?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

as a 3+ owner... i enjoy it for sure. Got a good deal on it and am planning on an hfs-4 system for it. I wont use it everyday, but it'll be nice to have :beer:

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
If anyone wants to see what it takes to tune the APR V3.1 100 octane file with water meth, here are 4 pulls from this weekend, the last one is the strongest. In the driver's seat is mdhollis and in the back is hockeystar17mnj. Sorry Mike, I had to keep your comments on the 3rd pull ha!

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
If anyone wants to see what it takes to tune the APR V3.1 100 octane file with water meth, here are 4 pulls from this weekend, the last one is the strongest. In the driver's seat is mdhollis and in the back is hockeystar17mnj. Sorry Mike, I had to keep your comments on the 3rd pull ha!

ENOUGH! Go run to the dyno now lol!!! [emoji16]

Last edited: