GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Power into Summer SALE - June 21st - July 31st

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
APR's Power into Summer Sale June 21st - July 31st

APR is pleased to present our second sale of 2010! Just in time for the summer, take advantage of these great specials in preparation to hit the track, shows or strip.

APR's entire product line is on sale from ECU Upgrades to Stage 3 Turbocharger Systems.

ECU Upgrade Sale:
- All 2.0T FSI or TSI or 2.7T - $599 For a Fully Loaded ECU! Normal Price $1203
- All 1.8T - $499 For a Fully Loaded ECU! Normal Price $1103
- All VR6, 2.5L, 4.2L, are $100 off! Normal Price $499-$599
- All Porsche, Audi R8, S6 V10, RS6 and exotics are 10% off!

Existing customers may upgrade to a Fully Loaded ECU for $149.

Your Choice of 4 of the Following Programs:
- Stock Mode :: Exact Original Mapping and Performance
- 91 Octane Performance
- 93 Octane Performance
- 100 Octane Performance
- Valet Mode :: Limits RPMs and Power Output

Also Included:
- Fault Code Erase :: Erases Fault ECU Fault Codes
- Security Lockout :: Locks Advanced Functionality of Cruise Control, Password Protected
- Anti-Theft :: Disables Throttle to Render Vehicle Inoperable, Password Protected

Or buy a single program only and get $50 off!

APR Hardware Sale:
- Carbonio Carbon Fiber Intakes 10% Off!
- APR Stage 3 and K04 Turbocharger Systems 10% Off!
- APR Exhausts Systems 10% Off!
- APR Intercooler Systems 10% Off!
- APR Bipipe 15% Off!
- APR R1 Diverter Valve 15%!
- All APR Motorsport Items including Silicone Hoses and APR FSI Fuel Pump 15% Off!
- Free Shipping on all DXD Clutch and Flywheel Kits
- Free Shipping on all APR/Brembo Brake Packages

Please Visit the APR Website for Details on all APR Products!

To Find the Closest Authorized APR Dealer Near You Please use our Dealer Locator Tool!

GOAPR!

gvyz

Passed Driver's Ed
I am using the GIAC chip on my MK6. Can I still go for the Carbonio Carbon Fiber Intakes. Beside, I don't see the 10% discount price in the website (reg$299). Any discount code?

-Dozer-

Ready to race!
I want the Carbonio Intake I,II but don't see the code either. My local tuning place says 10% and free shipping on intake parts. Is that just the local tuner's or is there free shipping plus 10% on Intakes as well?

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I want the Carbonio Intake I,II but don't see the code either. My local tuning place says 10% and free shipping on intake parts. Is that just the local tuner's or is there free shipping plus 10% on Intakes as well?

APR doesn't do free shipping (AFAIK)....other vendors offer that

Either way....get your parts & your tune guys!!! :thumbsup:

Yang24

Ready to race!
To answer the guys question who has the giac tune and wants the carbonio intake. YOU CAN DO IT i have a stage two GIAC tune with a carbonio intake 1/2 and full awe tbe so yes you can do it and it runs great!!!!

Ranchotony

Just got my carbonio delivered today! I ORDERED IT IN APRIL DURING THEIR LAST SALE!!!! Not happy with that or the fact that I went to install it and the carbon trumpet pipe is deformed. Its shaped like a cone and the filter just pops off! My car is in pieces in the garage!!!!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
What version of the 2010 software for GTI?

Stage 1 or 2.

Stage 2 is a free upgrade for stage 1 customers.

I am using the GIAC chip on my MK6. Can I still go for the Carbonio Carbon Fiber Intakes. Beside, I don't see the 10% discount price in the website (reg$299). Any discount code?

Yes.

Thanks for pointing that out. I must not have updated the carbonio section of the site. I'll have the prices up tomorrow morning.

the fact that I went to install it and the carbon trumpet pipe is deformed. Its shaped like a cone and the filter just pops off!

Can you send me photos? aahnell@goapr.com

If there is any issue we'll replace it.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Just got my carbonio delivered today! I ORDERED IT IN APRIL DURING THEIR LAST SALE!!!! Not happy with that or the fact that I went to install it and the carbon trumpet pipe is deformed. Its shaped like a cone and the filter just pops off! My car is in pieces in the garage!!!!

That sucks to hear, but seriously....APR has top notch customer service & will get you taken care of if you get a hold of them!

They've helped me out & hooked me up at least 5 times now...thanks Arin, BTW :thumbsup:

tippah1

Ready to race!
Typical AUSTRALIAN APR dealers are tight ass fucks!! 5% for hardware as the rest of the world gets 10% pfff was keen on the stage 3 kit too!! But if they cant match the rest of the world sale they have missed out on a sale here!!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Typical AUSTRALIAN APR dealers are tight ass fucks!! 5% for hardware as the rest of the world gets 10% pfff was keen on the stage 3 kit too!! But if they cant match the rest of the world sale they have missed out on a sale here!!

Price are much different in other parts of the world due to local markets, currency exchange rates, import taxes, import shipping costs and other variables. Another important item most don't realizes is that APR does not tune on the bench in America and port everything over to the local ROW markets. We actually fly our calibrators around the globe to test and develop our products in those local areas. We also don't remotely tune or hand out the keys to our logging and tuning tools. We have to do it this way because back in the day we did hand out the tools in europe and a company stole those tools and started a brand new tuning company based off the tools. It's not that we don't trust our friends around the world, it simply became a company policy to never let the tools outside of the office unless in the hands of a trusted APR employee stationed here at the APR HQ. Anyways once the base calibration is set, minor changes can be made from the US. Essentially developing products for the ROW markets IS more expensive, thus an increased cost.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Not happy with that or the fact that I went to install it and the carbon trumpet pipe is deformed. Its shaped like a cone and the filter just pops off! My car is in pieces in the garage!!!!

Ranchotony,

we had a chance to look into this a bit more. It appears the clear coat on some intakes is smooth enough the filter is able to slide off the trumpet. To alleviate this, we have a procedure to dull the clear on the mounting surface to ensure the filter sticks properly. This only seems to affect soem customers, however we've now made it a running change for all intakes in the future.

Please email me, aahnell@goapr.com and I'll forward you the TSB.

-Arin