GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Arm Motorsports front mount ...

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Go back in this thread, its posted..

Oops my bad. Looks like 10-15 degrees lower which is good... pretty much on par with neuspeed...

urbanevil

Ready to race!
Pre FMIC install:

Post FMIC install:

3RD gear WOT pull.

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
I like that^

urbanevil

Ready to race!

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Nice! 12 degrees cooler on stage 2. Can't complain about that. I believe Neuspeed advertises about the same temp drop. $494 sounds right with the delete hardware. $447 is what the normal price is without the hardware.

siupo1281

Ready to race!
Yeah pretty happy with it, told everyone I would post logs, figured I would do my part lol.

did you buy the new clamps and did they send u the right hose size? I read a lot of people have to buy a better clamp and hose

urbanevil

Ready to race!
did you buy the new clamps and did they send u the right hose size? I read a lot of people have to buy a better clamp and hose
I bought the clamps recommended earlier in thus thread, worked like a charm. Didn't use the standard clamps.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
I bought the clamps recommended earlier in thus thread, worked like a charm. Didn't use the standard clamps.

How was the install overall? How do you like the performance of it thus far?

urbanevil

Ready to race!
How was the install overall? How do you like the performance of it thus far?
Install was easy, no hiccups. Very happy with the performance thus far.

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
hey guys, I purchased this intercooler today. if anyone is interested in some pictures or a mini review id be glad to chime in. hoping to see this in a few days. I also have a 10% discount code if anyone would like to get it for $404 shipped :)

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
hey guys, I purchased this intercooler today. if anyone is interested in some pictures or a mini review id be glad to chime in. hoping to see this in a few days. I also have a 10% discount code if anyone would like to get it for $404 shipped :)

Please do a review. I plan on getting this in the spring. Maybe some logs of intake air temps too if possible. Whatever helps!

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!

nickp1

Ready to race!
I know a guy with one of these. He recommends it. Easy install and good performance.