GOLFMKV

Audi VW Underground shop in Houston

trill

Passed Driver's Ed
you live in the heights?

meet at hawks house.

firsttimebuyer

Ready to race!
Have any off you tried the shop in tomball spring area? Four rings or whatever.

firsttimebuyer

Ready to race!
negative as in no or negative as in dont go there lol

firsttimebuyer

Ready to race!
I want to get my stage 1+, but its seems there is only one shop that offers the unitronic tune and its the four rings place. they have a text reply setup so i text them and they said 600-700 and im not sure thats a good price or not. ive never had a vw till now.

jamlee

Ready to race!
that is about the average price between all companies, but if you wait till they have sales then it'll be slightly cheaper

firsttimebuyer

Ready to race!
Cool thanks

tdietro

Did you try out Four Rings? I am in Tomball and after getting raped for an oil change in my wife's Q5 at the shop on 249, I am looking for a new shop for both the Q5 and my GTI.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

hawk1

Ready to race!
No, I but have used European Legacy Motors on Blalock. They installed my clutch and K04 kit. Had great experience, friendly and helpful. They are not cheap but did not feel it was ridiculous pricing for quality work. Also had my wife's CC serviced for brake and coolant flush. They used Motul 5.1 brake fluid and g12 coolant, total was $360.00 for both....

firsttimebuyer

Ready to race!
I never made it to four rings cuz the guy was kind of a dick on the phone, i have decided to go to austin to get my tune so no review from me on four rings. I have been a tech for 10 years so i wont need someone for mechanical work but i still cant do my own tune.

However, i am going to need someone to do my dsg service, i might call hawk's place for that.

MickB6

Passed Driver's Ed
I've been going to this place:

Reisu Motorsports 2040 Marshall St Houston, TX 77098 281-999-0500

He does good work and I think he charges $90/hr labor.