GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BBS LMs, 17x8+20, 17x9+20 (South Florida)

spiker369

on air, don't care
As a part of the partout from my mk6 I have my wheels for sale. They are BBS LMs, 17x8+20 (205/40 tires, newly mounted driven for a month), 17x9+20 (195/40 tires, roughly 60% thread left on the cambered side). Offset is +20 because the faces are currently reverse mounted but original offset is +35. I was able to sit the rear fender to lip with just stock camber adjustment on airlift double bellow rear bags and stock shocks.

These ARE 5x114.3 but will include wobble bolts, never had an issue with them.

The centers are currently plastidiped white with DYC top coat over it but they are polished underneath. I have a full thread going over my 9 month process of sanding the wheels down from factory coating to polished. Link to mentioned thread: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101438

Asking price is $2000 (picked up) OBO. Will also consider trades for MK7 parts/wheels.

Now for the photos. Photos are from previously posted shots, if you buy them and peel the plastidip you will need to polish them (i always used mothers mag polish from walmart) to bring back the mirror finish.

And photos of the faces in white:

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Keep them and step them to 19" for the MK7. I would so do that in a heartbeat.